· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 292 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Tennis News
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Tennis News
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Ce forum est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Tennis in general
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 15.03.2006, 04:57:59    Sujet du message: Tennis News Répondre en citant

Arrow I thought it would be a nice idea to create this thread because sometimes we have some news or something like that, and we don't know where to post them.
so... we can post them here!
Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 26.03.2006, 05:21:18    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Play it again -- instant replay officially starts
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=2380019
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aimee
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 08.04.2006, 14:55:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

sorry daniela - not sure if this is the right thread but. . . . .

CONGRATULATIONS to my fav female player kim clijsters and her boyfriend brian - they have recently got engaged, and she says the wedding should be some time next year

i'm so happy for her as she deserves happiness - and they are such a cute couple!!!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 08.04.2006, 22:31:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

aimee a écrit:
sorry daniela - not sure if this is the right thread but. . . .

Very Happy sure! you can post all the tennis news here!
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 09.04.2006, 02:20:40    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Wow, I haven't heard that news anywhere else. That's such great new and I'm so happy for her. I wish Kim and Brian all the luck in the world.
Such a nice story!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
aimee
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 09.04.2006, 19:09:16    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

yeah its soooo great - she writes about in on her diary page on her website http://www.kimclijsters.be/ so take a look

i hope they have a long and happy marriage! and v cute kids one day hehe as she is so good with them!
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 10.04.2006, 01:09:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for the link, Aimee. I was looking at some of their photos together and they make such a cute couple. I'm so happy to hear this news from her. Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
aimee
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 10.04.2006, 10:31:15    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

yeah they do - they look so good together its like it was meant to be - sorry i am a romantic but it does look like its the real thing
Blueskye
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 10.04.2006, 11:44:05    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Congratulations to them both, I love kim and wish her all the hapiness in the world! Smile
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 23.04.2006, 23:02:28    Sujet du message: Fed Cup Results Répondre en citant

Since there's not a women's tennis thread:

Fed Cup Results

United States def. Germany 3-2
Saturday
Jamea Jackson, United States def. Anna-Lena Groenefeld, Germany, 6-2, 3-6, 7-5
Jill Craybas, United States def. Julia Schruff, Germany, 4-6, 6-2, 7-5
Sunday
Anna-Lena Groenefeld, Germany def. Jill Craybas, United States, 6-2, 7-5
Jamea Jackson, United States def. Julia Schruff, Germany, 7-6 (7-2), 6-2
Anna-Lena Groenefeld/Jasmin Woehr, Germany def. Vania King/Shenay Perry, United States, 2-6, 6-4, 6-2

Italy def France 4-1
Saturday
Francesca Schiavone, Italy def. Nathalie Dechy, France, 6-7 (5-7), 6-3, 6-3
Amelie Mauresmo, France def. Flavia Pennetta, Italy, 6-1, 6-1
Sunday
Francesca Schiavone, Italy def. Amelie Mauresmo, France, 4-6, 7-6 (7-4), 6-4
Flavia Pennetta, Italy def. Nathalie Dechy, France, 6-4, 4-1
Mara Santangelo/Roberta Vinci, Italy def. Emilie Loit/Virgina Razzano, France 6-1, 6-4

Spain def. Austria 5-0
Saturday
Lourdes Dominguez-Lino, Spain def. Sybille Bammer, Austria, 7-6 (7-5), 3-6, 6-3
Anabel Medina Garrigues, Spain def. Yvonne Meusburger, Austria, 6-3, 7-5
Sunday
Anabel Medina Garrigues, Spain def. Sybille Bammer, Austria, 6-0, 6-3
Maria Sanchez Lorenzo, Spain def. Tamira Paszek, Austria, 6-4, 6-7 (5-7), 7-5
Virginia Ruano Pascual/Maria Sanchez Lorenzo, Spain def. Sandra Klemenschits/Tamira Paszek, Austria 6-4, 6-2

Belgium def. Russia 3-2
Saturday
Elena Dementieva, Russia def. Kim Clijsters, Belgium, 6-4, 6-3
Justine Henin-Hardenne, Belgium def. Nadia Petrova, Russia, 6-7 (2-7), 6-4, 6-3
Sunday
Kim Clijsters, Belgium def. Maria Kirilenko, Russia, 6-1, 6-4
Justine Henin-Hardenne, Belgium def. Elena Dementieva, Russia, 6-2, 6-0
Maria Kirilenko/Dinara Safina, Russia def. Justine Henin-Hardenne/Kim Clijisters, Belgium 7-6, 7-5
aimee
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 24.04.2006, 20:10:04    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

yeah congrats to belgium (for kims sake though not justine!!!)

i really want kim to achieve all her goals in her last 2 yrs
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 27.05.2006, 00:09:37    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nine months trimmed off of Cañas' doping ban

LAUSANNE, Switzerland -- Guillermo Canas' two-year doping ban was cut to 15 months Tuesday by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

CAS, sport's highest judicial body, partially upheld Canas' appeal, saying he wasn't entirely at fault for the doping violation after testing positive on Feb. 21, 2005, in a tournament in Acapulco, Mexico.

Canas tested positive for the prohibited substance hydrochlorothiazide (HCT), a diuretic.

At a news conference at a Buenos Aires hotel, Canas declared he had fought hard to clear his name.

"I believe we have won," Canas said. "Now I just want to return to the courts."

He added that CAS "confirmed everything I have said from the first day. They heard out my reasons, and that is justice."

Canas' ban now will end Sept. 10.

"A mistake in the delivery of the medication was made not by the player, but rather by the tournament staff," the CAS arbitration panel ruled.

But the Lausanne-based court rejected Canas' request to have his suspension lifted, noting that Canas "took the medication he received without reviewing the content of the box, even though he knew that the medication had been through several hands before being delivered to him."

Canas was ranked No. 10 when the ATP Tour banned him from competition until June 11, 2007.

Canas has said he never knowingly ingested a banned substance. Diuretics increase urine production and are used to treat patients with renal problems. They also are misused to mask the presence of other banned substances such as steroids.

A French Open quarterfinalist last year, Canas has won six ATP Tour events in his career. He last played in June 2005.

CAS ruled that none of Canas' results before his doping suspension should be disqualified.

*ESPN
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=2455054
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 27.05.2006, 12:06:37    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Daniela a écrit:
Nine months trimmed off of Cañas' doping ban

LAUSANNE, Switzerland -- Guillermo Canas' two-year doping ban was cut to 15 months Tuesday by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

CAS, sport's highest judicial body, partially upheld Canas' appeal, saying he wasn't entirely at fault for the doping violation after testing positive on Feb. 21, 2005, in a tournament in Acapulco, Mexico.

Canas tested positive for the prohibited substance hydrochlorothiazide (HCT), a diuretic.

At a news conference at a Buenos Aires hotel, Canas declared he had fought hard to clear his name.

"I believe we have won," Canas said. "Now I just want to return to the courts."

He added that CAS "confirmed everything I have said from the first day. They heard out my reasons, and that is justice."

Canas' ban now will end Sept. 10.

"A mistake in the delivery of the medication was made not by the player, but rather by the tournament staff," the CAS arbitration panel ruled.

But the Lausanne-based court rejected Canas' request to have his suspension lifted, noting that Canas "took the medication he received without reviewing the content of the box, even though he knew that the medication had been through several hands before being delivered to him."

Canas was ranked No. 10 when the ATP Tour banned him from competition until June 11, 2007.

Canas has said he never knowingly ingested a banned substance. Diuretics increase urine production and are used to treat patients with renal problems. They also are misused to mask the presence of other banned substances such as steroids.

A French Open quarterfinalist last year, Canas has won six ATP Tour events in his career. He last played in June 2005.

CAS ruled that none of Canas' results before his doping suspension should be disqualified.

*ESPN
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=2455054

It's great Very Happy but he should never have been banned at all
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 30.05.2006, 00:16:49    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nadal rewrites clay court history
By Andrew Bogusch
Monday, May 29, 2006

Second seed Rafael Nadal overcame the elements and Robin Soderling on Monday to win his record 54th consecutive clay court match.

Nadal had been tied with Guillermo Vilas, who watched the defending Roland Garros champion deal with strong winds, a brief rain shower and the 21-year-old Swede in a 6-2 7-5 6-1 victory in two hours, eight minutes on Court Philippe Chatrier.

"Is very difficult," Nadal said of his record. "A lot of tournaments, a lot of matches. It's very difficult. I am very happy for that. Is important for me to be in history."

Nadal's last loss on clay came on April 7, 2005 against Igor Andreev in Valencia.

"He's a fantastic person. He's a friend," Vilas said of Nadal. "If I had to lose that record, I'm pleased it was losing to someone like that."

But Vilas hopes Nadal leaves his other record alone, a 46-match overall winning streak.

"[I] will be very upset if he breaks that one," Vilas admitted with a smile.

Nadal had little trouble in the first and third sets, but lost his way for a spell in the second, clearly agitated by the swirling winds.

"One of the worst days for play on clay," Nadal said.

A poor drop shot helped Soderling break to 4-2 in the second. And while Nadal broke right back, he needed six opportunities to do so. Then, Nadal failed to convert his first two set points as Soderling levelled the set in the tenth game. But the Swede's own poor play finally did him in. At 5-5, three consecutive errors allowed Nadal to break at love and eventually win the set.

"I have a little bit of a lag" is how Nadal explained his second set, during which he committed 20 unforced errors.

After the record victory, Vilas presented Nadal with a glass-encased transection of a Roland Garros clay court and the crowd watched a video tribute to Nadal's exploits at last year's event.

"He will inspire a new generation of players," Vilas said. "He is very good for the sport. It's a blessing to have a player like this in our sport."

Nadal celebrated as usual with a series of hopping fist pumps. Considering the poor conditions and his subpar form, he seemed more relieved than anything to be in to the second round.

"Most important thing today is the win," Nadal said. "First round is always tough. These conditions - best thing is the victory."

Next up for Nadal is lucky loser Kevin Kim, who defeated Julio Silva in four sets on Monday night.

*RG official website
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/articles/2006-05-29/200605291148910086010.html
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 24.06.2006, 18:39:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Agassi to retire after Wimbledon, U.S. Open

WIMBLEDON, England -- Andre Agassi will retire after this year's U.S. Open, leaving tennis after two decades during which he collected a career Grand Slam and morphed from "Image Is Everything" brashness to elder statesman.

The 36-year-old American announced his plans Saturday during a news conference at the All England Club, where Wimbledon starts Monday and he is seeded 25th. [...]

*ESPN
Complete Article:
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/wimbledon06/news/story?id=2499080
Ce forum est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Tennis in general Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: