· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 114 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Other Tournaments
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Other Tournaments
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante

Ce forum est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Tennis in general
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 24.06.2006, 00:41:14    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I just read on the internet that I have Ordina Open coverage on tv Embarassed
I've been working all week so I didn't know I'll be able to see the final!
Richard won Nottingham and Mario won Ordina Open last year, and they are both on the finals... I hope they can win Very Happy
I'll watch Mario's match because I have only that one on tv
Good Luck Richard and Mario! Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 24.06.2006, 18:35:10    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perfect tennis day:

The Red Letter Days Open - Jun 24
Final
Richard Gasquet d. Jonas Bjorkman 6-4 6-3
http://www.atptennis.com/en/newsandscores/news/2006/nottingham_saturday.asp

Ordina Open (Men) - Jun 24
Final
Mario Ancic d. Jan Hernych 6-0 5-7 7-5
http://www.atptennis.com/en/newsandscores/news/2006/shertogenbosch_saturday.asp
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 24.06.2006, 18:38:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mario and Richard Cool

This is so wonderful. I was rooting for both to win and they did. Its funny how they both defended the same titles that the won last year. If you would of told me that last year, I probably wouldn't have believed you.
Also, happy that Mario didn't choke after losing the 2nd set which he has done in the past. I can't wait for Wimbledon to begin!

Congrats!!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 20.07.2006, 01:40:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

anyone watching some tournament?

I saw 2 Stuttgart matches only. (Mariano Zabaleta matches)
Yesterday he played good, he seemed a little insecure sometimes (specially during second set) but he served well and that helped him during the match.
Today's match agains Gaudio was weird, I love them both but Gastón today played for the ones that hate him, it was shameful, I like him anyways because with Gastón is that way, you have to understand what's he like, you love him or you hate him. But I'm really happy for Mariano .
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 20.07.2006, 02:13:12    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'll have coverage of Indy later in the week since its part of the US Open Series.

Thanks Daniela for match report. Greatly appreciated for somone who doesn't have much coverage of tournaments outside the US. Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 22.07.2006, 02:34:14    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I saw Berdych - Lapentti match today. Tomas played really good and Nico just couldn't do anything.
The commentators said Tomas is kind of a machine with a bionic arm and that he's really talented and he could do it better but he needs to be more regular (I think they're right). Very Happy
blu-ray
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 22.07.2006, 13:43:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Daniela a écrit:
The commentators said Tomas is kind of a machine with a bionic arm and that he's really talented and he could do it better but he needs to be more regular (I think they're right). Very Happy

talking about Richard ? Laughing
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 22.07.2006, 21:14:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Laughing
Actually the commentators talk about Richard in the same way (except for the machine thing with bionic arm), but I think everyone agrees that Richard needs to be more regular because he has a HUGE talent.
Tomas lost today, and the commentators said it was his fault Laughing
he maid a lot of errors.
Tomorrow I hope Chucho wins... I won't be able to watch the final because I won't be home Crying or Very sad
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 23.07.2006, 03:33:36    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I saw both semis at stutgard!

Berdych vs Ferer-- yes, Berdych was not at his best. Ferer played amazing! It's his tournamnet, I think! Berdych was relaxed and not that eager. Even though, I think, he could have made it! If he wanted! Just like Richie, agree1 What is it with the youth? Is Nadal the only one of them who is a fighter?!!!

More of Berdych-- I have an argument with a friend whom he reminds more-- Fed or Safin (bad Fed or bad Safin! Very Happy)? He has two-hand backhand as Safin but that is it. His serve is not that huge as Safin's. He moves very graciously as Fed and goes to net easily and his major stroke is the forehand and his smash is sort of like Fed's. That is what I think. Just curious of your opinion.

Monaco vs Acasuso-- I am so glad Acasuso won!!! Very Happy The one Argentian I really like! Wink
BUT-- Monaco is really promising!!! Saw him first time1 Is he young? Great foot work, amazing base line groundstrokes-- flat, deep! And he has---mmmm, don't know this word in English-- when the stroke is real flat and quick and is done by relaxed movement of arm? Murray's hit!
Anyway, one more good Argentinian. So many!! Pff, and we hope to meet them at Davis Cup final! Very Happy

Gret final today! I will cheer for Hose but sort of fell it's Ferer who is the best today! Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 23.07.2006, 17:59:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

David wins!!!

Vamos! Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
blu-ray
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 23.07.2006, 21:21:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sheva a écrit:
David wins!!! Vamos! Very Happy

I prefered José... qué pena Danielita Crying or Very sad
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 23.07.2006, 22:06:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks so much Gulzhan. Its greatly appreciated and I enjoyed reading it Cool

I saw the Indy final today with Andy Roddick vs James Blake. It was really, really exciting. I like both guys, but I was rooting for Andy since this year has been so terrible for him. He needed this win more than James did. The tennis got better set by set. The 3rd set had some amazing shots and Andy has so many break chances on James' serve which he didn't take advantage of. Andy looked so depressed after he lost since he was so close to victory. I feel bad for Andy because you can see he's trying to improve his game, but he is still coming up short. I'm hoping this tournament can give him confidence for the rest of the hardcourt season.

Congrats to David!!! So happy that he won! Very Happy

Also, *yay* for Novak for claiming his first career title. That's really awesome.
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 24.07.2006, 00:37:19    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sweet4Richard a écrit:
Thanks so much Gulzhan. Its greatly appreciated and I enjoyed reading it Cool

Congrats to David!!! So happy that he won! Very Happy

Also, *yay* for Novak for claiming his first career title. That's really awesome.

Thanks Sinead! And thanks for report on Cincinatti. I wanted to see the match!!! But it was sooo late! Poor Andy! No, to loose on tie-break in the third set! Crying or Very sad I agree, he desperately needs a victory! Was so close this time! Why he started loosing tie-breaks! I remember, back at his beginning, he always won them, just loved them!!! Now, he seems to have a psychological problem with tie-breaks. His serve fails once and he just can't gather himself for a defense! Andy has got to do something! He needs a coach!

Congratulations to James, what a season for him! Very Happy

Now, Stutgard--- wow, that was a final!!! Remember, when we discussed the players, everyone said-- tired of the finals Fed-Nadal?! Now, it was a final Ferer-Acasuso and it was AWESOME!!! Real clay play! Beautiful shots from the base line! I never thought Ferer has such a huge return! The best return I ever saw! They played for 5 hrs in deadly hot weather! Both are increadible fighters! Ferer was down 1-5 in the fourth set loosing 1-2 by sets! Shocked No one believed he had any chance! No one but him! What a character! And Acasuso is just amazing-- the guy surely is not looking for an easy way! Very Happy Not interested in winning quickly-- has to make it duce, save few break-points and only then serve the best and wrap up a game! In the end of the match Acasuso could nearly move, his feet failed him, he could not even sit during the rests, the coach told him several times basta-- but he did not walk away! Played until the very end! What a dignity! What a respect to the public and to the opponent! Poor Ferer, he would offer a tie if that would be possible! Very Happy

I am happy for David! He deserved the victory! But I am very sorry for Jose (forgive my name misspelling please! Very Happy ), he is a great man!

See, Fed and Nadal decided to rest for a while and give the other guys opportunity to show what they can! And surely they did! Very Happy
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 24.07.2006, 00:54:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Three times (!!!) I tried to send a message correcting Cincinati Embarassed to Indianapolis, and it would not go through! Wacky! Very Happy
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 24.07.2006, 16:39:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks. Razz

The Jose-David final seemed so exciting. I wish I could have at least seen a part of this match.
Ce forum est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Tennis in general Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Page 2 sur 5

Sauter vers: