· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 163 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Tennis News
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Tennis News
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3

Ce forum est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Tennis in general
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 18.08.2006, 15:10:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

gulzhan a écrit:
Since I don´t like Murray, I am not happy that Gilbert starts to coach him becasue I do believe Gilbert is a good coach! ... so it may be a very dangerous (for us, Richard´s fans!) union! ... OK, I accept Rafa just because he can beat the King...

Wanted to write about Marat and came accross of our discussion re Gilbert/Murray. We were right-- now not only Rafa and Richard can beat the King! Crying or Very sad

Now, the news-- I've heard that Peter Lundgren is no longer the coach of Marat Safin. Sad I am upset! Lundgren was my last hope that Marat will be able to overcome his character and stop his outbursts, that he will stick to a better regime and organize his life better, that he will have better concentrating ability etc etc and will finally be able to make a come back! Crying or Very sad I guess, even Peter could not do this miracle! Sad

I've heard the Captain of Russian teams Shamil Tarpishev yesterday-- he said that he still has a hope because Marat has a hope, Marat wants to make it and is working very hard! How sad... Crying or Very sad
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Conita
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 21.08.2006, 21:22:20    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

gulzhan a écrit:
gulzhan a écrit:
Since I don´t like Murray, I am not happy that Gilbert starts to coach him becasue I do believe Gilbert is a good coach! ... so it may be a very dangerous (for us, Richard´s fans!) union! ... OK, I accept Rafa just because he can beat the King...

Wanted to write about Marat and came accross of our discussion re Gilbert/Murray. We were right-- now not only Rafa and Richard can beat the King! Crying or Very sad

Now, the news-- I've heard that Peter Lundgren is no longer the coach of Marat Safin. Sad I am upset! Lundgren was my last hope that Marat will be able to overcome his character and stop his outbursts, that he will stick to a better regime and organize his life better, that he will have better concentrating ability etc etc and will finally be able to make a come back! Crying or Very sad I guess, even Peter could not do this miracle! Sad

I've heard the Captain of Russian teams Shamil Tarpishev yesterday-- he said that he still has a hope because Marat has a hope, Marat wants to make it and is working very hard! How sad... Crying or Very sad

awww that's a pitty i really do hope Marat comes back!
i miss him!!!
i want him to win more tourneys n things not to fade in the shadow Razz
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
just_ibeth
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 23.08.2006, 21:35:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

as far as I know...Peter is still marat´s couch..

at least till US Open...
let´s wait..

look at his official site plis...
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 30.08.2006, 00:12:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

TURSUNOV TALES

Dmitry Tursunov, a.k.a 'the Richard Pryor of Blogging,' has signed on as ATPtennis.com's Resident Blogger. The affable Russian, who became a blogging superstar earlier this year after his musings from Estoril, will write a regular monthly blog.

http://www.atptennis.com/1/en/blog/tursunov/
His shirt Laughing

This is so cool! he's the best to write blogs
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
just_ibeth
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 30.08.2006, 02:06:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

and the rain...is another notice...
can´t help this matches..

chau
Blueskye
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 30.08.2006, 12:08:52    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am so happy that Dmitry will be blogging for the atp site! I read his previous blog and it was so funny Smile ! I can't wait to read his upcoming blogs!!
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 13.09.2006, 01:26:34    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After 15 months of suspension Guillermo Cañas will play today again in Belem Challenger Very Happy

http://www.clarin.com/diario/2006/09/12/um/m-01270033.htm

sorry I don't have time to translate it right now, I'm at work Embarassed

Willy Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 13.09.2006, 16:31:22    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Canas won! Very Happy Welcome back
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 19.09.2006, 00:28:11    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Feder-bear" Beanie Baby®

Support the ATP's charitable efforts for UNICEF through the purchase of the "Feder-bear" Beanie Baby®. The "Feder-bear," a take-home version of UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and ATP's #1 ranked player Roger Federer, will be available for purchase this holiday season. The Feder-bear is an official Ty Beanie Baby® produced exclusively for ATP by Ty.

Proceeds from the sale of each bear will benefit the "ACE" program (Assisting Children Everywhere), a global partnership between the ATP and UNICEF to help ensure health, education and protection of children around the world.

http://www.atptennis.com/en/charity/bear.asp

oh my god it's sooooooo cute
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 27.10.2006, 01:30:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ATP Outlines Round Robin Format Trials for 2007
"The ATP announced today that it will test three different round robin formats at select circuit events in 2007. Round robin format is one of a series of on-court enhancements for 2007 outlined during the US Open to improve the tournament experience for players, tennis fans, broadcasters and event promoters.[...]"

complete article and list of tournaments:
http://www.atptennis.com/1/en/newsandscores/news/news5.asp
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 27.10.2006, 03:14:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Daniela a écrit:
ATP Outlines Round Robin Format Trials for 2007
"The ATP announced today that it will test three different round robin formats at select circuit events in 2007. Round robin format is one of a series of on-court enhancements for 2007 outlined during the US Open to improve the tournament experience for players, tennis fans, broadcasters and event promoters.[...]"

complete article and list of tournaments:
http://www.atptennis.com/1/en/newsandscores/news/news5.asp

Daniela, thank you kindly for the informative link to this complete article about the round robin idea. Daniela, what do you think about it? This certainly sounds like a good idea for everyone involved on the tennis circuit. How does everyone here on this forum feel regarding this round robin idea? This idea seems to benefit everyone involved. Players, fans, broadcasters, and the promoters. Would love to hear all opinions/thoughts concerning this. This hopefully means more and more of The French Phenom, our Ravishing Richard Gallant Gasquet
Very Happy
Penned by Forever1Gasquet Cool
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 28.10.2006, 01:29:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think that it's gonna be a little weird at the beggining but I think with round robin, the competition can be more interesting and I agree with you, it's better for everyone: the players have more chanches (which means fans have more chances to see them too).
It will be tested here in Buenos Aires, so I'll have to be there and see how it goes Wink
Ce forum est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Tennis in general Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers: