· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 163 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Players we like/dislike
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Players we like/dislike
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Suivante

Ce forum est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Tennis in general
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 21.09.2006, 03:23:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Daniela a écrit:
if you don't like that, then I don't understand why you like Coria.

LOL, Dani! Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 22.09.2006, 02:00:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

gulzhan a écrit:
Daniela a écrit:
if you don't like that, then I don't understand why you like Coria.

LOL, Dani! Very Happy

it's true!!!

Paul, don't get mad, you know I like you Wink
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 23.09.2006, 16:55:10    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Shocked Yeah, sorry Blueskye, you weren't blaming Kirsten. Just me getting over protective Laughing *hug*

Just stirring things up a bit Laughing Nah, it was my anti Justine bias. Of course she was injured.

As for Coria, like i told you time and again Dani, he has a very bad injury Laughing we never agree, do we?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 23.09.2006, 17:14:36    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sheva a écrit:
As for Coria, like i told you time and again Dani, he has a very bad injury Laughing we never agree, do we?

Yes, he may be bad now, but he had an injury on every match he lost Wink

No, we're never going to agree because it would be boring and we love discussing XD *hug*
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blueskye
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 23.09.2006, 18:25:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That's alright Sheva,there's nothing wrong with defending the players you like and having a healthy discussion, as long as it doesen't get out of hand Laughing !
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 26.09.2006, 22:19:55    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Now for the women tennis players that I like: The American Lindsay Davenport, Amelie Mauresmo from France, and the two Belgians: Justin Henin-Hardenne, and Kim Clijsters. What about everyone else that posts on this forum Question Question Which women are your favorite/favorites Question Question Least favorites Question Question Love to hear from everyone here on the forum. Please do share your opinions/thoughts. Everyone have a wonderful day/night. Depending on which side of the world you're on. That's what I love mostly about this board all of us are so unique. We each have our own special stories, which is quite fascinating and interesting. Sorry for getting off topic a bit. Kind of went off on a tangent.

Sincerely Yours, Forever1Gasquet:0)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 27.09.2006, 12:04:24    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My favourite female player is Tatiana Golovin as most people here probably know by now Laughing
also Gisela Dulko, Tamira Pazscek and Ana Ivanovic are players i like a lot.
Under that, Dementieva, Myskina, Petrova, Kirilenko, Suarez etc... well, many are a little below my top 4
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
just_ibeth
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 27.09.2006, 20:54:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

well...my wta...are
masha...
kim .. martina and dinara...(I say she´s improving a lot)

they are really great...

and boys..

my gasquet...and marat...
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 29.09.2006, 02:27:46    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

just_ibeth a écrit:

well...my wta...are
masha...
kim .. martina and dinara...(I say she´s improving a lot)

they are really great...

and boys..

my gasquet...and marat...

just_ibeth, you are certainly in good company as Mr. Richard Gasquet is definitely amongst my list of favorites. Very Happy Very Happy Mr. Marat Safin would have to be my second choice for favorite male tennis player. Smile Smile It's quite ashame that we don't have the opportunity to see Dinara Safina tennis matches more frequently, as they do not televise her performances often. Sad

Sincerely Yours, Forever1Gasquet Cool
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
Blueskye
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 29.09.2006, 17:07:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My favourite among the women would have to be , Kim Clijsters, Tatiana Golovin, Anastasia Myskina, Elena Dementieva, Ana Ivanovic and the "old school" williams sisters.. Laughing . Among the men it is of course Richard Gasquet and Marat Safin, closely followed by Nadal and Baghtadis.. Smile It is unfortunate that they don't televise more of Dinara's matches,cause she is such a huge talant as well. I also like the "up and comer" Victoria Azarenka Wink .
just_ibeth
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 29.09.2006, 21:40:04    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

yes..it´s sad that...

I have seen like a couple of her games..

and..here in south america they just broadcast
more atp...

(which doens´t bother me much!!! jjejejej)
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 29.09.2006, 22:53:26    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

just_ibeth a écrit:

yes..it´s sad that...

I have seen like a couple of her games..

and..here in south america they just broadcast
more atp...

(which doens´t bother me much!!! jjejejej)

Certainly cannot forget to mention, we desperately need to see Mr. Gasquet perform more frequently as well. It's quite few and far between, if you ask me. Not enough Richard Crying or Very sad Just my opinions/thoughts about more Richard Gasquet tennis coverage.. What about the rest of this forum/RG.Net regarding infrequent televised matches Question Question Agree or disagree Question Question

Daniela

MessagePosté le: 30.09.2006, 06:25:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Of course I'd like to see more Richard on tv... but i don't think I can't complain about my tennis coverage since I have the chance to watch all GS and MS, Davis Cup, Fed Cup, almost every ATP tournament and even challengers and futures!!!
I can't complain much... it wouldn't be fair for my lovely sports (God bless them) channels.
cheska
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 30.09.2006, 15:29:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

our tennis coverage's not that great. we only get the majors and master series/super 9...other than that, they usually show like two months after the tournament finished..and they'll replay that for the next six months. would you believe that they're showing the russia-france davis cup tie from last year? Rolling Eyes unbelievable. that's why i'm not as updated in davis cup as i would like.

was just wondering...is kim clijsters still going to retire after next year? that would be a shame. i'll definitely cry at her last match. she's been a true inspiration for me. Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 30.09.2006, 21:09:59    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

cheska a écrit:
our tennis coverage's not that great. we only get the majors and master series/super 9...other than that, they usually show like two months after the tournament finished..and they'll replay that for the next six months. would you believe that they're showing the russia-france davis cup tie from last year? Rolling Eyes unbelievable. that's why i'm not as updated in davis cup as i would like.

was just wondering...is kim clijsters still going to retire after next year? that would be a shame. i'll definitely cry at her last match. she's been a true inspiration for me. Very Happy

I'm truly sorry to hear that, Cheska. That definitely bites Sad I'm not so sure about the contemplation of Kim Clijsters possible retirement. Certainly hope that isn't the case. She is a wonderful athlete. I agree with you, Cheska, it would be ashame if this is to happen. She still is so young. Obviously, it is her decision to make. Hope she makes the right one for her.

Ce forum est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Tennis in general Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Suivante
Page 34 sur 36

Sauter vers: