· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 160 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - BNP Paribas Masters
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

BNP Paribas Masters
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 03.11.2006, 00:59:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sad I so wanted to see that match.
There's an audio where Richard explains about his small injury in the thigh, what the doctor said, how he feels, etc... you can listen to it on the tournament official website.
it was a good decision to withdraw
I'm very proud of him, even with the worst draws this year (I can't even remember about all of our draw complains!) he's a top 20!.
Allez Richard Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 03.11.2006, 01:15:19    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sad

Richard. I really looking forward to the match against Marat, but poor Richard having to withdraw because of an injury. Its a shame because he's playing so well. At least, we can say he won his last match of the year against Warwrinka (or a 6 match winning streak) Wink

2006 was such an up and down year. I can't even describe it. It started out terrible with Richard not being able to win a match for months and then he goes on to capture three titles on three different surfaces! Not forgetting, reaching the final of TMS Canada. At times, I wanted to rip my hair out(ie losing 6-0 in the finals sets), but other times (ie US Open 2006) I couldn't be more impressed with Richard. Even though, he make me go crazy at times, I LOVE being his fan.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
cheska
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 03.11.2006, 11:31:05    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

don't we all? Laughing

it's just too bad since he had momentum on his side...ohwel. as much as it angers me that he withdrew, i think it's a wise decision. i really don't want another season with another injury. it's pretty frustrating if that happens again.. Rolling Eyes but i sort of doubt it...he has learned his lesson hopefully. Very Happy

and yeah, it's been a rollercoaster ride in supporting for richard. to think that a few months ago, he was out of the top 50 then now...top 20!! that's pretty impressive if you ask me. Wink next year maybe he'll go to the top 10?..where he really should be. Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger
Conita
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 03.11.2006, 11:53:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

booooo Sad
i know i also want him well rested i just think it's soo sad that for the last couple of years he hasn't been able to play at his full in paris and who knows for how much longer this event will be in the calendar
but you are right he deserves to rest, and he has done extremly well this year i mean 3 tittles! Now that's amazing!
lets hope he has some nice holidays i'll just miss him loads Razz
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Suzi
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 04.11.2006, 12:50:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

well i hope he rests up ready to come back big next year!!! Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Elizabeth
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 04.11.2006, 19:39:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My first reaction was I hope the injury isn't serious thank God it isn't.

I dont know whether he will play any other matches this year, I hope he does. Its been an AMAZING year for Richie from downs to ultimate highs and collecting 3 titles this year.

He has made us uber proud of him.

LOVE U Richie!!!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 05.11.2006, 07:07:03    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elizabeth a écrit:

He has made us uber proud of him.

LOVE U Richie!!!

Elizabeth, if he only knew just how much he is beloved here on RG.Net. Very Happy I, for one, am damn proud of Mr. Richard Gasquet's progress this year. The year of 2006 hasn't always been good to Richard Gasquet Mad Mad He's most definitely has had his share of enduring hardships this year. The momentum finally shifted in his direction/favor, or though it seemed. Then come to discover the torn right thigh muscle, darn I do suppose I spoke too soon. The top twenty for our Fantastique French Phenom, what an incredible incredible feat for him. I'm so elated that Richard has quite possibly have finished the year of 2006 on such a positive note Smile He rightfully so deserves all of our applause/praise/worship. FOR SIMPLY I'M NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL THAT IS GASQUET Laughing Laughing Richard, I will love thee throughout all eternity Wink Wink We here all amongst your message board/forum, quite simply <3 you incredibly Very Happy Very Happy (((((((((((((((((Richard)))))))))))))))

Penned By Forever1Gasquet Cool
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 06.11.2006, 19:31:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Congratulations goes out to the terrific tandem of the two compatriots/frenchmen Arnaud Clement/Michael Llodra for claiming the doubles title victory in Bercy. Smile Wonderful wonderful win for the pair Very Happy The post is a bit late, I sincerely apologize.

Penned by Forever1Gasquet Cool
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
Elizabeth
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 07.11.2006, 15:05:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Looks like Richie is resting for the rest of the year seeing his next tournament will be in Adelaide, Australia in janu 2007 Sad

Wat are we going to do with a Richie-less 2 months..... Crying or Very sad

But he has earrned a well deserved break, and he has climbed upto 18 in the world ranking just 6 places short of his all round best 12. YEAH I am so prod of him. Very Happy

BEST OF LUCK TO Richie for a grand 2007, and kudos for showing your best in 2006 despite somoe lows, Richie has truly showed us what he is made off.
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 08.11.2006, 02:38:06    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elizabeth a écrit:

Wat are we going to do with a Richie-less 2 months....

Laughing Richie-less
I'm sorry I can't stop laughing Laughing
We'll figure out what to do, don't worry, I'll think about something (yes, sometimes I do think)
If your Richie-less problem is way too sad right now, keep watching the pics and the videos threads until we come up with an idea, I have something in mind already, but I'm at work and I leave in 20 minutes (finally!) so I have to put some things in order before I go.
but don't worry, keep coming to the forum and we'll fight the Richie-less
Wink
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elizabeth
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 08.11.2006, 13:34:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Surprised By Richie-less I meant we have to do with watching a couple of tennis players - whom I dont really like that much -play tennis. I guess there goes my tennis for the year.

The Shanghai Open looks like its going to be another Roger Federer win. Rolling Eyes
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 11.11.2006, 00:10:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elizabeth a écrit:
Surprised By Richie-less I meant we have to do with watching a couple of tennis players - whom I dont really like that much -play tennis. I guess there goes my tennis for the year.

The Shanghai Open looks like its going to be another Roger Federer win. Rolling Eyes

Elizabeth, aww Sad How about a hug, Elizabeth? Here((((((((Elizabeth))))))))Hope that helps you Smile Richie-less Question Now, that is adorable/cute. Just the saying Smile I certainly hope not for yet another title/victory for the Swiss Mad You know what the real problem with Roger Federer is Question He's too darn good for his own "good", that kind of "good" makes me sick, I tell you Laughing Laughing I'm pulling for David Nalbandian, the awesome Argentine Smile
Penned by Forever1Gasquet
Elizabeth
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 12.11.2006, 12:59:48    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank You Forever1Gasquet, I needed that hug!!! Sad

I am rooting for Nalbandian myslef, it will be nice to see someone else win the tournament apart from Federer. I still remember watching it last year with Nlbandian winning, it was an AWESOME match. Surprised

January doesnt seem that far off though, it will be here before we even know it.
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 12.11.2006, 20:03:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elizabeth a écrit:
Thank You Forever1Gasquet, I needed that hug!!! Sad

I am rooting for Nalbandian myslef, it will be nice to see someone else win the tournament apart from Federer. I still remember watching it last year with Nlbandian winning, it was an AWESOME match. Surprised

January doesnt seem that far off though, it will be here before we even know it.

No problem, Elizabeth Smile Yeah, you could say that again. Just getting a little haggard of Federer's dominance in the open era, I do suppose Mad Yes, last year was incredible for David Nalbandian in Shanghai. Hopefully, the fates will once again be good to him this year Very Happy January seems like an eternity, in my estimation, but I'm sincerely & truthfully attempting to divert my attention elsewhere for the moment other than Mr. Richard Gasquet Laughing Laughing Laughing It's not working Laughing Laughing Absolutely nothing is working Laughing His return to The Australian Open at the beginning of the 2007 season most definitely makes me look forward to it with much more promise Very Happy Smile Can't wait Very Happy

Penned by Forever1Gasquet Cool
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers: