· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 167 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Players we like/dislike
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Players we like/dislike
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Suivante

Ce forum est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Tennis in general
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Blueskye
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 30.09.2006, 22:38:54    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cheska wrote:

Citation:
was just wondering...is kim clijsters still going to retire after next year? that would be a shame. i'll definitely cry at her last match. she's been a true inspiration for me.

Unfortunately I think Kim made up her mind about retiring next year a long time ago, and I don't think ( although I hope.. Wink ) she will change her mind. She has suffered alot of injurys and has said that they have limited her game in a way that does not let her play the game the way she wants to. Also I think she's looking ahead to the future, and has other plans, she's getting married next year Very Happy ! I would love to see Kim continue playing but I belive she is making the decision she thinks is right for her...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 30.09.2006, 23:24:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is rather unfortunate that Kim has suffered setbacks through her numerous injuries. Congratulations to Kim upon her pending nuptials. I'm extremely happy for her Very Happy Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
Laura_BR
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 01.10.2006, 06:00:47    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I´m not very used to watch the female matches, I prefer watching the male ones. But from what I´ve seen, I liked very much Henin-Hardenne, Ana Ivanovic and Kim Clijsters.

well, brazilian coverage of tennis is not very great as well. We only get the chance to watch the most important tournaments, like Grand Slams, master Series and a lit bit of Davis Cup.
I wish I could watch some more, but I´m not complanning about it.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
just_ibeth
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 01.10.2006, 20:20:56    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

well..i just got used to watch most atp..
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 01.10.2006, 21:26:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Daniela a écrit:
Of course I'd like to see more Richard on tv... but i don't think I can't complain about my tennis coverage since I have the chance to watch all GS and MS, Davis Cup, Fed Cup, almost every ATP tournament and even challengers and futures!!!
I can't complain much... it wouldn't be fair for my lovely sports (God bless them) channels.

Daniela, I had no idea your coverage of tennis was that good. I can't believe it. I want to come live with you Laughing

My coverage is the four Grand Slams and coverage of only the North American Masters. We only get an hour highlight show of the European Masters that's on 2:30 in the morning Mad As for other tournaments, only during the US Open Series do we have coverage of tournaments that are not one of the big ones and that's only from the quaterfinals on.

I wish I had the Tennis Channel Rolling Eyes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 01.10.2006, 21:38:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sweet4Richard a écrit:
Daniela, I had no idea your coverage of tennis was that good. I can't believe it. I want to come live with you Laughing

My coverage is the four Grand Slams and coverage of only the North American Masters. We only get an hour highlight show of the European Masters that's on 2:30 in the morning Mad As for other tournaments, only during the US Open Series do we have coverage of tournaments that are not one of the big ones and that's only from the quaterfinals on.

I wish I had the Tennis Channel Rolling Eyes

Sweet4Richard, we basically have similar tennis coverage as I'm in the United States also. Does your cable/satellite provider not offer the tennis channel in New York City Question Question That definitely bites Evil or Very Mad

Sincerely Yours, Forever1Gasquet Cool
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 02.10.2006, 02:49:48    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Forever1Gasquet a écrit:

Sweet4Richard, we basically have similar tennis coverage as I'm in the United States also. Does your cable/satellite provider not offer the tennis channel in New York City Question Question That definitely bites Evil or Very Mad

I have Cablevision and they don't offer the tennis channel which stinks. I know that Time Warner (also in NY) does, but in my area I can't get it. I couldn't even get the Tennis Channel if I wanted it. I would pay whatever extra a month for it, but I don't even have that option. I'm hoping someday that it will be offered on my package. Its horrible Evil or Very Mad lol
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 03.10.2006, 04:03:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sweet4Richard a écrit:
Forever1Gasquet a écrit:

I have Cablevision and they don't offer the tennis channel which stinks. I know that Time Warner (also in NY) does, but in my area I can't get it. I couldn't even get the Tennis Channel if I wanted it. I would pay whatever extra a month for it, but I don't even have that option. I'm hoping someday that it will be offered on my package. Its horrible Evil or Very Mad lol

What a terrible terrible tragedy, Sweet4Richard Twisted Evil It just makes me all the more grateful everyday that my cable/satellite provider does have that option over here on the West Coast. Thank goodness Smile

Penned by Forever1Gasquet Cool
jadore_richie
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 07.03.2007, 16:43:04    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tennis coverage is terrible in Australia (unless u got cable tv): we only get the australian tournaments regularly. We also get the US Open and Wimby but only late at night. Sometimes we get the Tennis Masters Cup but at really shoddy times (e.g 3 am). I really wish I could see Richie, Tommy Robredo and Juanqui Ferrero more. I absolutely adore them.
Conita
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 08.03.2007, 23:58:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

my coverage sucks!
well ok it doesnt that much but like GS besides Wimbledon are shown on Eurosport which sucks cos they dont have interactive screens so they alter between atp and wta which can be very annoying. but masters i love cos sky does the interactive thing so i can chose what to watch Very Happy
i get davis and fed cup and also the world championships and in grass season, every tourney some challengers and juniors so thats cool i guess i just wish the GS were covered in a better way. Razz
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jjoy
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 30.04.2007, 17:38:22    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My favorite ATP players are (in alphabetical order Wink):
R. Federer
R. Gasquet (duh)
D. Nalbandian

Mario Ancic also, though he's a little inactive right now.

[When they are shown, I also watch the games of a whole bunch more.]

I don't think there's really a particular player that I dislike. However, it irritates me when some players get really loud on court. I understand that screaming/making noise may help, but sometimes it's just too much. I also think it's weird that the people watching are asked to quiet down, while your opponent screams as loud as a police siren. :-/
EdbergEdberggogogo
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 02.05.2007, 03:27:01    Sujet du message: So many... tennis is such a beautiful sport Répondre en citant

I am 53 and have been watching tennis a long time and I'm familiar with the games of all the great players of the open era. I liked Laver (best of his era), Connors for his tenacity and warrior spirit, Borg for his fitness and great athleticism and mental toughness, Lendl for his great game and professionalism, Wilander for his talent and brains, Becker (still probably the best teen pro ever, and unbeatable when he was at the top of his game, Edberg for his beautiful serve and volley game and great talent, Johnny Mac for the great hands... More recently Federer -- of course!! No doubt the best overall player ever. Unbelievable talent! I liked Coria for his wonderful movement on the court. Safin!!! Such a big game and great charisma. Guga!!! Probably the best clay court player ever. And I just like his game better than Nadal's. It's prettier.

And I adored Gasquet the first time I ever saw him play. His talent is comparable to the great players. And such a beautiful and stylish game. He's a joy to watch... kind of like Federer, Coria, Guga and Edberg. He moves so well about the court.

I'm glad I saw him play early in his career and will have the chance to watch his talent unfold. Tennis is so tough, when great players like Safin and Hewitt have only won two major titles each. I don't know how many big titles Gasquet will win, but his name will become legendary before his career ends.

Among the women, I think the Grand Slam finals matches played in the late '80s between Graf and Navratilova have yet to be equalled when one considers the high quality of tennis these two women produced. I don't think any of the women playing today have the same talent and total mastery of the game that these women had.
fmolinari2005
Fan
Fan

MessagePosté le: 25.05.2008, 00:40:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Other than Gasquet ... Federer, of course. I hope the "Gasqueterer" community grows! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

My list:
Federer
Gasquet
Nalbandian

Player I am looking forward to follow his career:
Ernest Gulbis

Player I wish I could get passed the antics and be a fan:
Murray and Djoko

But, bottom line for me is Roger and Richard ...
Mashy
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 20.06.2008, 23:00:21    Sujet du message: Love GasGas! Répondre en citant

I'm full of Richard..I love him!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail MSN Messenger
XsammiX
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 11.07.2008, 20:27:54    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My favorite ATP players are
1. Richard Gasquet, can't wait until he reaches his full potential!!!!
I Also like Gael Monfils, Jo Wilfried Tsonga and nobak Djokovic! Smile
Ce forum est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Tennis in general Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Suivante
Page 35 sur 36

Sauter vers: