· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 118 invité(s) et 1 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Shangai Masters 2007
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Shangai Masters 2007
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Christine
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 06.11.2007, 20:00:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elisabeth, you can try this link http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=5638452&postcount=8100
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Vlad
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 07.11.2007, 09:31:12    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Groups:

Red Group:

1. Federer
4. Davydenko
5. Roddick
7. Gonzalez

Gold Group:

2. Nadal
3. Djokovic
6. Ferrer
8. Gasquet

Red group looks to be simply for Roger and Andy to win..

now Richard's group: It is not the easiest possible group, but I think with those 3 players, Richard should get his chances if he plays well. None of those players will blow him off the court, like Roddick can with his serve or Federer with his all court game.

Nadal: To me, he is beatable indoors. Paris final is a good indication of that when David simply destroyed him 6-4, 6-0. Even against Baghdatis in semis, he was down 4-6, 0-2 and looked like Marcos could beat him.

(This is much better option then playing Federer)

Djokovic: I think he is going to be toughest player to deal with. His game suits to different courts and he is mentally tough. He did not really play in Paris, he wanted to rest and prepare for Masters Cup. Still, Richard can beat him indoors. He will need to play more aggressive then he played in Paris.

Ferrer: Indoors is not his strength. He is one of those players who will allow Richard to play and I say some things will be in Richie's hands to win or lose this match. Against this type of player, he can not affort to play behind the baseline. If he does that, then he loses and loses easily. He will need to take control of points... then he will win.

Overall, I have to say I am personally pleased to see Richard in this group. A lot of his results will depends on how well he plays himself. To me, he would have been in more trouble against Federer, Roddick type of group then Ferrer's and Nadals.

Allez Richard!
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 07.11.2007, 10:11:16    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Vlad a écrit:
Overall, I have to say I am personally pleased to see Richard in this group. A lot of his results will depends on how well he plays himself. To me, he would have been in more trouble against Federer, Roddick type of group then Ferrer's and Nadals.

Well, when I heard the draw, my first reaction was not being pleased, but upon reflection, you made a lot of good points.

Nadal is definitely not such a force on this court as Roger. And for the other two, Richard will know what he did wrong when he lost to them. His records are not good though, but during this year Richard always played his best tennis when it not expected.

I hope he will come out guns firing in Shanghai, he has nothing to lose, he can only win. Allez, Richard!
cheska
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 07.11.2007, 14:26:56    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That's a tough group. Confused I really don't know what to make out of it. It all really depends on Richard's level of play and confidence. And yeah, he plays better without the expectations. He should just enjoy the oppurtunity and just have fun. Very Happy

Can't wait til Sunday and to see his terracotta soldier thing. Allez Richard!Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger
pfoodr
Fan
Fan

MessagePosté le: 07.11.2007, 23:54:21    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Richard will play the first match on Sunday against Nadal! I will be there Sunday through Tuesday, so will watch 2 Richi's matches.
Good luck, Richard! Very Happy
kohu
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 08.11.2007, 00:04:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tough group! But if the aggressive, confident Richie shows up, he could do some serious damage. Hope he enjoys his first Masters and just goes for broke on the court - no time for nerves.

I can end my Saturday night watching him and Nadal on TV live starting at midnight - just can't drink too much before, so I stay awake (hopefully I won't wish I had a few drinks to dull the pain before watching the match).

Also looking forward to see Richie as a terracotta warrior!
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 08.11.2007, 03:09:12    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Obviously, the group is tough since it is TMC. I mean I was hoping for Nadal, Gonzalez, and Davydenko, but I think Richard has a legitimate chance. Its going to be tough since all the players are good, but Richard has nothing to lose. I would love to see him win at least one match.

The big favorites are Rafa and Novak to get through, but there could be an upset so Richard should try to advantage. I think we'll see how it is after the first match and the tournament gets going.

Looking forward to seeing his warrior Laughing
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
Rafasgrl
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 08.11.2007, 11:16:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He has good chances with most of em!

Djoko is not in his best form, David is playable and Rafa isnt that good in indoors
mandy_jane_101
Fan
Fan

MessagePosté le: 09.11.2007, 22:46:15    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

yay just saw a pic of Richou arriving in Shanghai!! Very Happy

[/img]
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 10.11.2007, 04:17:19    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks! I'm so excited for Shanghai!!

Those look like skinny jeans, Richard Laughing
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 10.11.2007, 19:12:24    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nice Pic of Richard - I am so looking forward to tomorrow and will be awake early to watch the match live between Richard and Nadal. I really do believe Richard can win - he has the game to beat them all - good luck Richard
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
mandy_jane_101
Fan
Fan

MessagePosté le: 10.11.2007, 23:38:07    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

here are the link for the opening ceremony from today.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9JP0YWEStQ&eurl=http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=112990&page=4
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrr0IzXbszo&eurl=http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=112990&page=4

Enjoy!
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 11.11.2007, 07:51:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Richard won the first set - he is playing great - I am glued to the match - I am watching it in Egypt as my hubby on contract here - I am watching it on my computer - Oh I am so excited for Richard and hope he keeps playing the same for the remainder of the match - good luck Richard - will check in after the second set.
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 11.11.2007, 08:12:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nadal is up 3-1 in the second set - Richard is playing great so hope he gets back on track - just went off track for awhile
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 11.11.2007, 09:30:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Richard started great, particularly the serve was outstanding. Unfortunately a missed smash and poor serving cost him the second set. After that, he was not that fluent anymore, but still put up a good fight in the third. Nothing to be ashamed of, and - as usual - he hit the more spectacular winners. Still proud of him. Smile
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante
Page 2 sur 6

Sauter vers: