· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 51 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Articles/News about Richard
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Articles/News about Richard
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58, 59, 60  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 18.05.2009, 07:36:49    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

rafasgirl - I do not care about your name - you are a Richard fan and that is all that matters here - I am a Gasquet fan but I greatly admire Rafa's fighting spirit on the court.

I want Richard back on court. RG and Wibmy will not be the same for us all if he is not there.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
ReesharGFAN
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 18.05.2009, 08:47:49    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So sad now because he is not playing in Kitzbuhel or DUSSELDORF..PLEASE COME BACK GASQUET AS WE ALL HERE MISSED YOU SO MUCH
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Rafasgrl
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 18.05.2009, 10:48:21    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We can only hope now.... we know our Rich isn't stupid to take drugs intentionally! I just hope they believe him at the hearing.. people who do not know him started calling him drug addict or something lame like that Evil or Very Mad
i hope everything works out...
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 18.05.2009, 12:20:48    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ReesharGFAN - welcome aboard - great to see more people supporting Richard during this difficult time. Tennis will not be the same for me without Richard during these coming weeks - hopefully it will remain weeks and not years. I will not stand for it if he is banned for any length of time.
Ney
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 18.05.2009, 15:56:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ReesharGfan - welcome here! Really so nice of you to join this forum during these testing times. Some fans are “fair-weather fans” and I’m so glad we are not this type. Very Happy
ReesharGFAN
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 19.05.2009, 08:11:44    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Guys, i am reesharfan.......MY earlier password was rejected so I HAVE TO CREATE A NEW ONE..........
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 19.05.2009, 18:25:00    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

amurti a écrit:
I have written to the ITF on their website protesting their decision and I think it would be great if all his fans did the same. Yes, all of us can protest there - maybe it will help letting these people know how we feel and how unfair their decision is and to only get involved when players test positive for performance enhancing drugs.

I MISS MY RICHIE

Cocaine does have a telling physical and mental affect and there are arguments as to whether it is performance enhancing or not. If someone went out to get drugs in order to improve performance, it's very unlikely that they would choose cocaine. However, that doesn't mean that it doesn't increase performance. For example, it's possible that a tired athlete would feel less tired (though they may be extremely tired, but the impact of the drug on the mind is important too) and therefore would feel able to put in more. This could in some situations help a player win. Generally, it may be more likely to decrease performance, but it is possible for cocaine to increase performance.
The issue in my opinion is what Gasquet took the drug for. It is rational to think it was just for recreational purposes and as such his punishment should be minimal.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
kohu
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 19.05.2009, 19:15:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

amurti a écrit:
I have written to the ITF on their website protesting their decision and I think it would be great if all his fans did the same. Yes, all of us can protest there - maybe it will help letting these people know how we feel and how unfair their decision is and to only get involved when players test positive for performance enhancing drugs.

I MISS MY RICHIE

Never hurts to express ones thoughts but don't expect they really care what "fans" think although a vocal protest can't hurt. What is the website address?

Ney, I don't expect there is ANYWAY in hell that RIchie will be able to play Wimby this year. HIs hearing isn't until after Wimbledon. I expect he will get at least a 3-6 month ban. THe ITF/WADA seems to not care if someone says they are innocent - they take the stand, at least with previous performance enhancing drug infractions, that a player is responsible for what goes in their body no matter what it is or how it got there. ANd I suppose, as unjust as that seems, that should be the case or how else could you determine one's intent, unless there is some magic bullet that PROVES intent - hope Richie has one of those.

My main complaint about the rules is why are they even testing for non performance enhancing drugs!!! They are not law enforcement agencies.
I believe WADA lists cocaine as a non-performance enhancing drug.

Jean - good point - he admitted to testing positive not taking - you must be a lawyer.

I REALLY miss seeing him on the court and I just hope and pray he gets through this ordeal to become a better, stonger person at whatever he decides to do (and i HOPE that is tennis for the next few years)!
mihaela
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 19.05.2009, 20:25:22    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi everyone!...this is my first message,not because i don't care but because i like to analyse things before i say something. I really hope Richard didn't take the drug or if he did that he has a good explanation...but people put to much pressure on him...It's like media is trying to destroy him.After this cocaine episode most people don't even remember that he is a really talented player and he also works very hard to stay on top...many speaking about him as a past star....this is sad...he is only at the beginning of his career and and all these "bad" articles are not constructive.Even if they aren't fans (which is totally normal) at least they should have some respect ...

As for the tournaments ... i feel like they are "empty"... I hope Richard comes back after all this, whatever "this"is, stronger, healthier and more prepared mentally to face these challenges!

P.S. I'm sorry for my spelling but i'm very tired...
Ney
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 20.05.2009, 02:25:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Mihaela, welcome to this forum (and all other new fans/posters too). Very Happy great to have you here. keep the comments coming.

I wish Richard comes to this website (similar to what Roger does to his own)...he should know by now that his fans will not abandon him in this difficult time.
mihaela
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 20.05.2009, 07:33:57    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for your welcome Smile I wish that too and maybe he has already visited this site...only as a guest...

Anyway, it's great to be part of this forum (although I realize now this is more than a forum) and hopefully we can do something for Richard, at lest cheer him up.
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 20.05.2009, 09:24:55    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kohu - the address for the international tennis forum - is www.itftennis.com
and click on Mens Circuit on the right and then under circuit info click on contact us. I am not sure if they threw my e-mail in the garbage but thought if they got enough they might pay attention to what the fans has to say about this ban on Richard.

Yes, it would be nice if Richard visited the site now and again and gave us a few words. How nice would that be. I suppose he must be in quite a state right now, and probably does not ever want to to hold a tennis racquet again. I hope not!

Yes, welcome aboard Mihaela, great to see more fans sign up and support Richard during these trying times.

It is extremely hard waiting for the hearing for more news, when I am sure they is a lot going on behind the scenes that we are not informed of/

Would be nice if Richard came on to talk with us. Ok, got to go.
kohu
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 28.05.2009, 17:13:07    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi all,

News of RIchie has died down and while that is a good thing, I would love to know how/what he is doing. I hope he is hiding out somewhere working his ass off so the minute he comes back he tears up the tour. But sadly I expect he is pretty bumbed and not motivated to work until he knows how long his suspension will be. I imagine the length of the suspension will make a big different in what he decides to do.

I'm watching the French Open but just can't seem to get into it like I usually do. I keep thinking about what Richie is doing, how difficult this must be for him and how unfair. Sad

Wonder why this hearing has to take so long? I can't imagine that it would take so long to prepare for.

GUess we just have to wait. Crying or Very sad
mihaela
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 28.05.2009, 17:41:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You're right Kohu, French Open is not the same without Richard...It's weird not seeing him play for such a long time..I really miss him Crying or Very sad

I hope he's ok
Ney
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 29.05.2009, 01:45:48    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

also watching the French Open...but like all of you, just seem"empty" for me without Richard. but still happy that some of my other faves are still in the tournament, especially Federer escaping a scare earlier from Acasuso. I so want him to win his first RG trophy....

I cannot imagine Wimby without Richard though. It will be really sad Crying or Very sad
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58, 59, 60  Suivante
Page 35 sur 60

Sauter vers: