· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 71 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Articles/News about Richard
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Articles/News about Richard
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 58, 59, 60  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sunnysmydelite
Fan
Fan

MessagePosté le: 13.07.2009, 04:19:48    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well they have extended the dead line till Wednesday so we might not get anything until then. Though I think the fact that they have extended the dead line is kind of a good thing cause maybe it means that they are really taking his case seriously and want to make the right decision which is hopefully only a 3 month suspension.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Elizabeth
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 13.07.2009, 05:00:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am on the same boat as you sunnysmydelite.

Hopefully it will be a positive outcome.

I really REALLY miss Richie on court. Its so boring without him although I am really happy for Roger Federer for making history and silencing those critics.

Ah and get well soon Rafa.
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 13.07.2009, 10:08:06    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, hopefully that they have extended their decision does mean they are really thinking of this hard and long - hopefully it is good news that we hear and not bad.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
Lrt64
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 13.07.2009, 16:01:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

sunnysmydelite a écrit:
Well they have extended the dead line till Wednesday so we might not get anything until then.

Is it official ? Where did you read this information ?
sunnysmydelite
Fan
Fan

MessagePosté le: 13.07.2009, 16:24:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lrt64 a écrit:
sunnysmydelite a écrit:
Well they have extended the dead line till Wednesday so we might not get anything until then.

Yeah there was some article that somebody posted from lequipe I believe, I usually check MTF for news and it was posted there.

Oh and plus the original dead line was the 12th and today is the 13th soooo...I guess we just have to hope something will be said by Wednesday Smile
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 13.07.2009, 18:33:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lrt64 a écrit:
sunnysmydelite a écrit:

I think it is in the anti-doping code itself, up to 15 days after the hearing, but if I remember correctly, the deadline can even be prolongued if certain special circumstances require it. Patience is needed, but I am not good at it right now. Embarassed
Ney
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 14.07.2009, 03:56:46    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

yeah - patience is needed really, but right now, I must admit I have very little of it.....I continue to carry a little bit of optimism with me though in fact, I made a point not to book anything on my schedule during the US Open just in case Richard is allowed to play. but I think this is a long shot as I'm smelling 15-18 months ban (oh no!). Although I respectfully emailed ITF supporting a shorter ban for Richard and to let him play at the US Open, I doubt they'd pay attention to this, or, don't they?
Calgroup
Fan
Fan

MessagePosté le: 14.07.2009, 21:49:52    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Any idea what time the result could come out about? I'm about as nervous I am during his games every time I check google news or the itf website. I would rather come across it unwittingly and it to be a positive result for Richard Very Happy. Fingers Crossed everybody!
ImmzB
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 15.07.2009, 16:33:59    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Decision in the case of Richard Gasquet
London, England, 15 Jul 2009 - The International Tennis Federation announced today that an independent Anti-Doping Tribunal convened under the 2009 Tennis Anti-Doping Programme has found that Richard Gasquet, a 23-year-old French tennis player, has committed a Doping Offence.

Following a two-day hearing in July 2009, an independent Anti-Doping Tribunal found that a sample provided by Mr Gasquet on 28 March 2009 at the ATP event in Miami, USA, had tested positive for benzoylecgonine, a metabolite of cocaine. Cocaine is a substance that is banned In-Competition under WADA’s 2009 List of Prohibited Substances, and is therefore also prohibited under the Tennis Anti-Doping Programme on the same basis.

The Tribunal rejected the suggestion made by Mr Gasquet that, by virtue of his withdrawal prior to playing a match in the Miami event, the sample provided by him on 28 March should be treated as having been collected Out-of-Competition. In that regard, it upheld the applicability, and the legality, of Article F.4 of the Programme, which provides that a player who withdraws from an event may be target-tested and that such test is to be treated as an In-Competition test, even if the player withdraws before playing a match. The Tribunal therefore found that Mr Gasquet had committed a Doping Offence under Article C.1 of the Programme (presence of a Prohibited Substance in player’s sample).

With regard to sanction, the Tribunal accepted Mr Gasquet’s plea of No Significant Fault or Negligence, on the basis that he was able to demonstrate on the balance of probabilities how the cocaine entered his system (through inadvertent contamination in a nightclub the night before his scheduled match), and that, while he was at fault in exposing himself to the risk of such contamination, that fault was not significant. It further ruled that, in the exceptional and “probably unique” circumstances of the case, it would be unjust and disproportionate to impose a 12-month sanction on Mr Gasquet. Instead it ruled that Mr Gasquet be suspended from participation for a period of two months and 15 days, commencing on 1 May 2009, and thus ending at 08:00 GMT on 15 July 2009. It also ruled that his results, ranking points and prize money from events subsequent to Miami should remain undisturbed.

The Tribunal’s written decision with reasons is available below. Any of those parties with the right of appeal may do so within three weeks from receipt of the written decision.

The Tennis Anti-Doping Programme is a comprehensive and internationally recognised anti-doping programme that applies to all players competing at tournaments sanctioned by the ITF, ATP and Sony Ericsson WTA Tour. Players are tested for substances prohibited by the World Anti-Doping Agency and upon a finding that a Doping Offence has been committed sanctions are imposed in accordance with the requirements of the World Anti-Doping Code. More background information on the Programme, sanctions, tennis statistics and related information can be found at www.itftennis.com/antidoping.
ImmzB
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 15.07.2009, 16:52:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gasquet will next be in action in Montreal and then Cincy both Masters 1000. Richie is defending a QF in Montreal and a 2nd round in Cincy.
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 15.07.2009, 16:56:15    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lucky boy. Smile
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Calgroup
Fan
Fan

MessagePosté le: 15.07.2009, 16:58:03    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

All I can say is we should all be seeing Richard very soon and Ney I presume you'll be going to the US Open now Very Happy Very Happy. Such good news I read through it all before getting to the good bit Very Happy and when I seen 12 months my heart sank.
Elizabeth
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 15.07.2009, 17:03:24    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

wohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Richie is one lucky boy!!!!

So glad he is back now prove em wrong Richie!!!!!!

US Open just got a whole lot more interesting.
annacecii
Fan
Fan

MessagePosté le: 15.07.2009, 17:55:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

omg im so so happy:) cant wait to know in which tournaments he is going to play.. which is going to be the come back tournament?
i want to see a video or an interview or something.. i want to see his reaction Smile
Ney
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 15.07.2009, 18:39:03    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Calgroup a écrit:
All I can say is we should all be seeing Richard very soon and Ney I presume you'll be going to the US Open now Very Happy Very Happy. Such good news I read through it all before getting to the good bit Very Happy and when I seen 12 months my heart sank.

omG. I nearly spilled my soup to my keyboard in excitement (it's lunch time from where I am). I just can't believe he was actually handed a very short ban, a lot shorter than what we all expected. It's official, ITF has a "heart" Very Happy . now, maybe all we can do is to email them again to show our appreciation of their decision. I can't wait what Richard has instore for all of us. It's time for revenge and prove his critics they're dead wrong.

Yes, Calgroup I'll be at the US Open, although I will be there at the start of the 2nd week, because first week of the month is really hectic for me and cannot leave work. I have a strong optimism that Richard will reach the 2nd week at the Open Very Happy I might also be going to Cincy but need to check the schedule first.

I'm just sooooo excited right now, and relieved. I don't know about you guys, but this is the best news I've received in the last few months.

Allez!
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 58, 59, 60  Suivante
Page 43 sur 60

Sauter vers: