· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 279 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - RG.net members
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

RG.net members
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Open Forum!
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 27.06.2006, 00:52:55    Sujet du message: RG.net members Répondre en citant

This is a topic where we can know each other better, I'll ask some questions and you can answer, tell more things about you and ask more questions to other people.
My Questions (this will also help me with statistics):
-Real Name...
-Gender...
-Birthday/age...
-Where are you from...
-Languages you speak...
-Link to see a picture...

and everything else you'd like to share Smile

------
I'll start:
Birthday: February 29, 1984 - 22 years old
I'm from: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I speak: Spanish, English, and some French, Italian and Portuguese.
My links:
baby: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/-Daniela-/babydanis01.jpg
no comments Laughing :
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/-Daniela-/ufa02.jpg
my first tattoo, really bad quality (I'll post the second one once I have the pic):
when my dog (Thelma) stole a magazine where I was reading an article about Richard Laughing : http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/-Daniela-/Thelma_revista.jpg

I'll post my tattoos pics when I have the pics

PS: NO, you can't laugh at my pics!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 28.06.2006, 03:10:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Great idea Daniela Exclamation

-Birthday/Age: September 8, 1988—>17
-Where are you from: New York
-Languages you speak: English and very, very basic Spanish, lol
-Link to see a picture: I don’t have any cute baby or dog pictures like Daniela (sorry!) so you’re stuck with seeing me:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/Miss_Piggy3/2f874fa1.jpg Me with my Rafael Nike Shirt in school

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/Miss_Piggy3/scan076.jpg Look at how cute my pig Julien is. (Named after Mr. Benneteau)

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/Miss_Piggy3/eda3ab66.jpg My naval piercing (it’s a little dark and really big, sorry)

Alright, that’s enough photos of me, you’ve been scarred enough Laughing
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
carolconde
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 29.06.2006, 15:36:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Loved the idea Daniela... it's a great way for us to know who we're talking to Wink

Name: Carolina (Carol, pleaseee)

Birthday/age: June 30, 1987 --> I'll be turning 19 tomorrow! Very Happy

Where are you from: Brasil (I was born in São Paulo, but I live in Volta Redonda)

Languages you speak: Portuguese, English and a little bit of French

Link to see a picture: i don't know how to link a picture, but I'll give the link to my fotolog: www.fotolog.com/carolconde

Additional info: I started college this year Very Happy I'm a freshmen in International Relations...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 30.06.2006, 04:13:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The topic was Gulzhan idea! I just created it!
thanks a lot for sharing the info and the pics.
I have a fotolog too, but it doesn't have any pic of myself Laughing
you can go and sign if you want to Very Happy
www.fotolog.com/daniela_cabj
I'll get my digital camera in a week so I'll post my tattoo pics soon

carolconde a écrit:

Birthday/age: June 30, 1987 --> I'll be turning 19 tomorrow! Very Happy

it's already tomorrow!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

*hug* have a great day! have fun! and then tell us everything about it Wink
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 30.06.2006, 08:31:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hey, Carolconde,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 02.07.2006, 15:11:44    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi,

My name is Gulzhan, but for the correct pronunciation my name probably should have been spelled "Gouljean". I am a Kazak, a female.

My birthday is December 1st.

I live in Almaty, Kazakstan-- very nice city surrounded by mountains.

My native language is Russian, I speak Kazak (Turkish group of languages) and English.

I am a lawyer, love my job that does not any longer put much of preassure on me and gives me freedom and enough of free time.

My passion is tennis-- I love to watch all the matches that are on my tennis channel, I also try to attend all the small tournaments we have here in Almaty. I wish I liked more travelling so that I could go to the big tournaments. Maybe I'll do that next year. Kazakstan is too far away from the rest of the World. I also love to see children's tennis practice and hope to open a small tennis school here.

I also love reading, driving, and skiing. I also love to read and write letters and to TALK! Mostly about tennis, I should admit! Very Happy

Music-- Russian chansone, movies-- lots of Russian movies that you probably never heard of, my very favorite foreign movie is "The Shawshank Redemption".

I am not good at computers but I am learning quickly and am becoming an Internet fan too-- so I'll try to learn how to do that thing so that you can click here and see my picture. It's so great!

I love this site! Very Happy

Dernière édition par gulzhan le 25.07.2008, 02:18:01; édité 1 fois
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 08.07.2006, 05:27:10    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

thanks for all the Info Wink

I bought a digital camera today, and i'm just learning how to use it so the pics are bad and the "funny thing" I added to the 1st one I don't know, it looks weird and it looks like I'm pregnant (I'M NOT)
-little violet star on my belly:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/-Daniela-/000_0009.jpg
-stars with a meaning on my lower back, the quality sucks, and it seems like the tattoo is bigger on a size than the other one but it's not like that, it's not easy to take a pic to your own back. I "created" the tattoo because it has an important meaning to me, you can see some starts and a little "E" I had a brother and he passed away 6 years ago, his name was Emiliano, so I did it because of him.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/-Daniela-/000_0005.jpg
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 08.07.2006, 19:33:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Crying or Very sad that's so nice Dani Very Happy i love it. *hug*
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
aimee
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 14.07.2006, 15:40:17    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

great post idea!!!

real name: Amy (but i like the french spelling aimee better! lol)

home: berkshire, england

languages: english and some french( am not too good at the moment but am going to take converstaional classes in my gap year)

hobbies: tennis obviously!!! have been obsessed with it for as long as i can remember!!! and i like dancing, playing tennis & netball, reading, painting, and travelling - i'm going to Ghana for 3 months in january as part of my gap year to teach tennis and english to little kids, and im also hoping to go maybe to australia and the south of france

Wink i dont have any photos at moment sorry - will try and find some!!1 love all your pics!!! and love the dogs - i have a poodle (a grey toy poodle so he's tiny!) and he's called teddy!!!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 15.07.2006, 06:26:18    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Girls (and boys whom I have not had luck to meet in English Forum! Very Happy ), I really invite you to write more about yourselves!

Sheva, Zlati, please, make your presentation!

And let's post more pictures! I saw on the French Forum that the pictures are very interesting! Wink
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 15.07.2006, 18:50:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ok ok

name: Paul

home: scotland

languages: really just english. But i say Vamos a lot.

hobbies: football (i live football), tennis, internet, F1, movies, PS2, many hobbies

I can never post pics in sites, i could email people who really want one a pic if you like, just give me an address.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
just_ibeth
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 15.07.2006, 22:18:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

jejejje..
nice job dani!!!

name: Ibeth
languages: spanish...english...some italian...

jajajja

chaoo!!!
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 17.07.2006, 16:44:10    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sheva a écrit:

I can never post pics in sites, i could email people who really want one a pic if you like, just give me an address.

I understand you, Paul. I feel uncomfortable posting my picture too. But I should admit-- seing other people's pictures is very nice. We can look at Daniela ( Very Happy ) and she becomes a more real person to us! When we read the reports of Sinead, we can look at her picture and it feels more like a friend saying you everything about the match you wanted to see but couldn't!

Then I saw that Daniela had a great solution! Baby picture! All the children are cute! Very Happy And probably most of us love the childhood pictures! So, I suggest to make a gallery of RG's fans kid pictures! After all, we do look at Richard's kid pictures too (and he did not change much!)! Very Happy

I'll look for a cutiest one (might be an infant picture only! Wink ) and will post! I invite you, Paul, and the others do the same!
blu-ray
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 17.07.2006, 16:57:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well someone (I don't remember who he/she is) told me it would be a great think to present myself in English. So I do it now, as you may see. I think it will be a strict translation from French... too hard to begin another "novel" in English Razz. Let's begin.
My name is Olivier, I'm 18, the top of my head reaches 1m82 (don't know how much it is in inches...), I weigh 70 to 74kg. I live in the suburbs of Paris (St Maur des Fossés - maybe someone knows), but from 1993 to 2005 I lived next to Saint Etienne, in a little town called Saint Galmier - the city of famous water "Badoit".
My "professionnal" life is a real mess. I have just finished my first schoolyear in Sciences Po Paris (school of political sciences, very famous in France), but I don't like it at all. So next year I'll study medicine.
What else ? Like everybody here I love tennis. My absolute reference is Roger Federer, but my heart goes to our little frenchy, who may become #1 in two or four years... I have played tennis for fifteen years, but my ranking has never been very good. I could find an excuse in injuries and a bad catch, but it is a two-faced attempt Razz.
My other hobbies are : football (St Etienne of course), informatics (Linux especially), reading, writing, music, the city of Lyon, Australia, the "Quartier Latin" in Paris (student borough)... etc I could write a three-pages-long list.
My favourite books are : Vipère au poing (Hervé Bazin), La planète des singes (Pierre Boulle) and Chiens perdus sans collier (Gilbert Cesbron). But I try to be eclectic in my choices : I love to read Maupassant, Nietzsche or Cioran too.
I love all types of music, it depends on the moment. Currently I'm listening to Mylène Farmer, Coldplay, Nena, Pink, Kubb, Muse or Moby. If someone makes me listen something, I often like it Wink.
I love Tarantino's films : Pulp Fiction is like a wonder to me. My favourite actor is Johnny Depp, specially for his acting in Las Vegas Parano (mythical film too). Ludivine Sagnier and Gad Elmaleh fascinate me too.
If you want to know more about me, my blog can be reached by this link. You can also use my mail, or private messages, or MSN etc Wink.
This is my photo, sorry I haven't put the best one Rolling Eyes
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2532/moimsnxv7.jpg

Dernière édition par blu-ray le 06.08.2006, 23:00:50; édité 3 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 19.07.2006, 02:16:15    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Shocked that's what I call an introduction Razz thanks for all the info Olivier, I think we have a lot of things in common. Except for the fact that I like PSG in France Embarassed sorry, I fell in love with the shirt when I was a kid and I like them since then.
I'm a huge football fan and my favorite team here is Boca Juniors, I go to the stadium very often and I get really crazy, I'm a different person there, I hope my mom never sees me on tv or I'll have to find a new place to live Laughing

Another thing I'm sure a lot of you know about me is my favorite book: Le Petit Prince! I love it! I read it lots of times in spanish, english and french and I never get tired.

Paul: send me your picture or you're going to die XD (the XD it looks better on msn)
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Open Forum! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 1 sur 7

Sauter vers: