· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 236 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - *BNP Paribas Masters- Paris*
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

*BNP Paribas Masters- Paris*
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Ce forum est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Tennis in general
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 28.10.2006, 22:33:35    Sujet du message: *BNP Paribas Masters- Paris* Répondre en citant

Since no one had made a thread for this yet Very Happy

BNP Paribas Masters
(Oct 28- Nov 6, 2006) Paris, France

Draw:
http://www.fft.fr/cms/GetObject.asp?Type=5&ID=4212

Singles Draw:
[LL]Teimuraz Gabashvili (RUS) BYE
JOHANSSON, Thomas SWE Q
SIMON, Gilles FRA Q
BYE [14]NIEMINEN, Jarkko FIN

[12]DJOKOVIC, Novak SRB BYE
[LL]Rochus, Christophe BEL MATHIEU, Paul-Henri FRA
MALISSE, Xavier BEL GROSJEAN, Sebastien FRA
BYE [6]ROBREDO, Tommy ESP

[4]DAVYDENKO, Nikolay RUS BYE
Q ACASUSO, Jose ARG
ALMAGRO, Nicolas ESP BJORKMAN, Jonas SWE
BYE [15]TURSUNOV, Dmitry RUS

[9]ANCIC, Mario CRO BYE
VLIEGEN, Kristof BEL WC SERRA, Florent FRA
BENNETRAU, Julien FRA SANTORO, Frbrice FRA
BYE [5]GONZALEZ, Fernando CHI

[8]BERDYCH, Tomas CZE BYE
ROCHUS, Olivier BEL Q
GINEPRI, Robby USA Q
BYE [11]FERRER, David

[13]MURRAY, Andy GBR BYE
CHELA, Juan Ignacio ARG SRICHAPHAN, Paradorn THA
ANDREEV, Igor RUS MONFILS, Gael FRA
BYE [17] HRBATY, Dominik SVK

[7]BLAKE, James USA BYE
Clement, Arnuad FRA MASSU, Nicolas CHI
VERDASCO, Fernando ESP Q
BYE [10]HASS, Tommy GER

[16]Gasquet, Richard FRA BYE
GICQUEL, Marc FRA WAWRINKA, Stanislas SUI
SAFIN, Marat RUS WC Mahut, Nicolas
BYE [18]Soderling, Robin SWE

Dernière édition par Sweet4Richard le 31.10.2006, 02:05:08; édité 3 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 29.10.2006, 00:17:17    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

thanks Sinead *hug*

The draw had some changes because Davis Nalbandian withdrew Mad

28/10 - 18h22
Nalbandian creates musical chair effect

The Argentine David Nalbandian has withdrawn from the BNP Paribas Masters. His defection allows Arnaud Clément to enter the main draw without having to use the wild card that was attributed to him. This substitution gives Nicolas Mahut a direct entrance thanks to a wild card reattribution.

Losing to Stanislas Wawrinka in the quarterfinals of Basel, Nalbandian decided to not take any chances considering the end of season that awaits the world number 3. Indeed Nalbandian can still qualify for the Masters Cup in Shanghai, and has an appointment with Russia in Moscow for the Davis Cup Final.

The wild card was therefore reattributed to Frenchman Nicolas Mahut

The consequences of this withdrawal: Dominik Hrbaty becomes number 17 seed and replaces Nalbandian in the draw. Arnaud Clément, who initially was invited by the tournament organization, is no longer in need of his wild card as he was next in. The wild card was therefore reattributed to Frenchman Nicolas Mahut who will have the honour to play the main draw of the BNP Paribas Masters for the first time, and not against a “nobody”, as he will be opposed to triple title holder: Marat Safin. The Frenchman brings the total amount of French players in the Main draw to 11 which is a record (10 in 2000).

http://www.fft.fr/bnpparibasmasters/default_en.asp?ID=2154

so... if you look at the draw it's like this: Hrbaty instead of David, Arnaud instead of Hrbaty and Mahut instead of Arnaud...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cheska
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 29.10.2006, 04:43:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

i'm looking forward to the clement-safin match. Laughing and i thought monfils was done for the season?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 29.10.2006, 18:03:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Daniela a écrit:
thanks Sinead *hug*

The draw had some changes because Davis Nalbandian withdrew Mad

Welcome Very Happy

After I posted the draw, I got the word about David withdrawing. I'll update the orginal post now.

I thought Monfils was out for the season as well. Magical French doctors Laughing

Update: Nadal has pulled out as well citing a strained muscle. I'll update the draw accordingly again. Laughing

Nadal: "Very sorry."

Nadal, who has a strained intercostal muscle, has pulled out of the Paris Masters which begins Monday...

The ultrasound taken by the Spaniard today at Bercy under the observation of doctors Montalvan and Brasseur...

Rafa's story...

"I got up Thursday morning once again feeling abdominal pains, but all the same I decided to train...Everything went well until the moment when I began to serve. It was at that moment that I felt the pains again. Friday, I continued training, but the pain was worse, and I had to abandon the session. I went to have an MRI scan on Saturday morning which revealed that I had suffered a strained intercostal muscle. I had an ultrasound today on arriving at Bercy, which confirmed a strain of 3-4 millimetres.

I had trained hard to get ready for the Paris Masters which is, in my eyes, one of the most important tournaments in the world. This week was important for me, because I hoped to win matches and, on the side, rankings points. Of course, Paris has a big place in my heart with my RG victories. But the doctors have ordered me to rest for a week, which has forced me out of the Paris Masters. I now hope to recover for the Masters Cup in Shanghai.

I knew that the Paris Masters was celebrating, like me, its 20th anniversary this year. I had really hoped to participate in this tournament which I have missed for the last 2 years because of injury. I am very sorry to my fans, but I promise to return to Paris in 2007 for RG and the Paris Masters."
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 31.10.2006, 02:01:36    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ok... anyone else who wants to withdraw? just say "me"
Roger: "me"
Laughing
(ok... bad joke)
The Lucky Loser player is: Teimuraz Gabashvili (RUS)

Federer pulls out of Paris Masters; directors irritated

PARIS -- Roger Federer pulled out of the Paris Masters because of fatigue Monday, and tennis officials promised to take steps to make sure the game's elite players abide by their commitments to the top tournaments.

The withdrawal by the game's No. 1 player came a day after he won the Swiss Indoors for his 11th title this year. No. 2-ranked Rafael Nadal said Sunday he would not compete in Paris because of an abdominal injury. Andy Roddick and David Nalbandian also have withdrawn.

"Roger phoned this morning to say he is suffering from a general fatigue," tournament co-director Alain Riou said. "He's scared of pushing too hard, so he'd rather not take the risk."

ATP chairman Etienne de Villiers promised changes to "assure the future of this fantastic tournament."

"This reinforces my determination to introduce significant reform of the calendar, of its structure, of bonus payments, and the necessary sanctions needed to permit the best players to play ... our biggest tournaments," De Villiers said.

In the Paris Masters' first round Monday, Marat Safin of Russia improved his impressive record at the tournament to 22-2 with a 6-1, 7-6 (5) over Nicolas Mahut of France.

Safin has won the Paris Masters three times, and has only failed to make the final once in five previous showings.

In other first-round matches, Robby Ginepri defeated Max Mirnyi 6-4, 5-7, 6-2; Nicolas Almagro beat Jonas Bjorkman 6-7 (4), 7-6 (7), 7-6 (2); and Olivier Rochus downed Janko Tipsarevic 6-4, 7-5. Also advancing were Daniele Bracciali, Michael Llodra, Kristof Vliegen, Paul-Henri Mathieu and Christophe Rochus.

ATP rules allow players to skip two of the nine Masters events without a fine or suspension. Federer also missed the Hamburg Masters in May.

"This is devaluing our product," Riou said. "It does not meet the expectation of the fans."

Cedric Pioline, co-director and a former top 10 player, added: "The only sanction that can work is a suspension. That's the only argument a player will understand. Financial penalties don't make much of an impact on earnings."

Riou said the Paris Masters is vulnerable because of its place on the tennis calendar and the move of the Masters Cup (Nov. 12-19) to China.

"It is a lot harder to go there than Europe after a long season," Riou said.

Federer, Nadal, Roddick and Ivan Ljubicic have qualified for the Masters Cup in Shanghai. Nikolay Davydenko is the only player competing this week assured a spot in the season-ending event. Three berths are still open.

Federer won his fourth consecutive title Sunday and the 44th of his career. The Swiss star had been hoping to make his first appearance at the Paris Masters since 2003, when he lost in the quarterfinals to Tim Henman.

Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press

*ESPN
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=2643296
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 02.11.2006, 00:26:12    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This tournament it's making me wake up early, I set the alarm at 7:00am today to watch Tomas Berdych Match against Rochus, Tomas was erratic and I don't remember much because I was sleepy, during second set, He started to play a little better and the match wasn't great, but it was good, during the match point, I closed my eyes and then Paulo was serving Laughing so I fell asleep and had to watch the repetition of the end of Tomas match.
Paulo's match was really interesting and I'm really happy for him because he won.
I'm kinda disappointed for Chela's result and I'm still following Richard's scores (He won 1st set Smile )
I'll try to go to bed a little earlier tonight so I can watch a match without falling asleep and maybe post a good report
Very Happy
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 02.11.2006, 03:26:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What we endure and sacrifice for the sake of professional tennis Laughing Laughing Somebody has got to do it, right Question Laughing GASQUET ALL THE WAY ALLEZ RICHARD FUELED, OPERATING, AND RUNNING ON ALL CAPTIVATING CYLINDERS OF THE BRILLIANT SHEER FIRE POWER THAT IS TRULY GALLANT GASQUET

Penned by Forever1Gasquet Cool
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 02.11.2006, 11:05:05    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I watched some of Mathieu's match too. I was kinda stunned that he won. But i'm usually glad to see him win Very Happy especially against Djokovic.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 03.11.2006, 01:27:18    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I didn't know you liked Paulo! too bad he lost today Confused
I woke up early today, again! (this is difficult to me, you have to understand that I arrive home at 1.00am every night and I go to sleep around 3.00am, my mom complains because I wake up early only to watch tennis, and I don't have a good relationship with the morning, who does? night's much better!).
However, I woke up early today and it seemed like Ginepri was kinda sleepy too Razz Tomas played a good match and I'm happy he won, I hope he can win the title again! it would be great! and if he doesn't then I hope Marat does.
I can't watch Tomas tomorrow because I'll be here (at work)
cheska
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 03.11.2006, 11:38:15    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

well this tournament's a bit crazy huh? Laughing as of now, i only have safin to cheer for with richard and murray being out..and the other french players as well. Crying or Very sad

on another note, i'm actually impressed with nalbandian. he qualified for shanghai without even competing in this tournament. the commentators thought he was crazy for pulling out...i guess he proved them wrong. Laughing
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 04.11.2006, 01:38:01    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

cheska a écrit:
on another note, i'm actually impressed with nalbandian. he qualified for shanghai without even competing in this tournament. the commentators thought he was crazy for pulling out...i guess he proved them wrong. Laughing

I thought he was crazy too!!! I'm happy I was wrong

Crying or Very sad today was a really bad tennis day... Tomas lost (because I wasn't watching the match Laughing ) and Marat lost too! this is awful...
I hope Tommy wins the title.
Sad Tomas
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 04.11.2006, 02:07:54    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

All my favourites went out tonight Sad

I'm left hoping that Robredo can win the tournament but i'm sure Davydenko will defeat him, he's playing very well just now.

PHM isn't a favourite Dani, but i like him. Kinda like Robredo
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
cheska
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 05.11.2006, 04:45:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

i guess davydenko's going to win this one.. Rolling Eyes

i'm more excited about the doubles finals. Laughing
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 05.11.2006, 05:13:11    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

cheska a écrit:
i guess davydenko's going to win this one.. Rolling Eyes

i'm more excited about the doubles finals. Laughing

Yes, Cheska, it's most likely that Nikolay Davydenko will win his fifth title of the year in Paris, France. He is definitely the favorite going into this tennis final. You never know maybe Domink Hrbaty will surprise many, and win this title here. It's a slight possibility. Not too much interest from my part, due to the two competitors, unfortunately Sad Sad I admit that freely. I agree with you Cheska, the doubles final, holds much more appeal in my eyes, if you ask me. Fabrice Santoro/Nenad Zimonjic, and Arnaud Clement/Michael Llodra should be an all out entertaining competition between the four male competitors. Looking forward to The tennis Masters Cup in Shanghai, even though Richard will not be competing. Mr. Richard Gasquet, I miss you tremendously already Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Be well, my most magnifique ravishing one Wink Wink

Penned By Forever1Gasquet Cool Cool
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 06.11.2006, 19:35:37    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Once again, congratulations goes out to the duo of Arnaud Clement/Michael Llodra for capturing the doubles title in Bercy.

Penned by Forever1Gasquet Cool
Ce forum est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Tennis in general Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: