· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 126 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - India-Australia 2011
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

India-Australia 2011
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 01.01.2011, 15:36:53    Sujet du message: India-Australia 2011 Répondre en citant

I felt it was time to start the first thread in 2011. Richard will play a qualifier in the first round of Chennai where he is the forth seed.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/3ACD6155BC9A4CA7BE2A336C35C3B291.ashx
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 03.01.2011, 20:48:56    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Second match on Tuesday (4 January) on court 1 - matches start there at 4.00 pm local time - against Roger-Vasselin. Allez, Richou! Very Happy
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 04.01.2011, 14:25:07    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO RICHARD AND ALL OF YOU HERE. I hope you all had a wonderful New Year.

I've been away for awhile and just been too busy traveling and spending time with my family, over the holidays, so have not had much time to communicate with you gals and guys.

Now that Richard is back in action, I'm back, and just saw the news that Richard won his first match< in India, so very happy to see him into the second round.

So happy to see Richard back in action and I wish him a wonderful and happy new year.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 04.01.2011, 14:37:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome back, good timing for your return. Richard defeated ERV 6-1 6-3 with four breaks and not a single BP to face himself. Very Happy
ImmzB
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 04.01.2011, 18:56:26    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good start for Richard! Smile

Keep it up against Phau!
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 05.01.2011, 05:40:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks Puschkin - happy to be back and really want to see Richard play some tennis. Hopefully there are no injuries so that I just get to see him play a few matches here and there in the coming months. Any news on what he has been up to? has he been training hard and any other news would be welcomed?

Yes, hope he passes Phau and on to the QF.

Good luck Richard
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 05.01.2011, 14:57:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

amurti a écrit:
Any news on what he has been up to? has he been training hard and any other news would be welcomed?

off topic: There was not much information. The newly renovated tennis courts in Sérignan (where Richard grew up) were given his name. Tons of pics from the ceremony in the picture-thread.

And he gave a long TV interview, but it was not very interesting as he was asked so many questions about football Rolling Eyes and rugby.
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 05.01.2011, 18:56:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What happened? I only joined when he made the rebreak in the third set. At this point of the match Phau was playing well.
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 05.01.2011, 20:16:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

thanks Puschkin for the information. I went on line when they concluded the second set and saw Richard smashing his racket in frustration. I went away from my computer as was carpet cleaning and felt if I kept looking he would lose. I did go back and peep here and there and saw they evened up in the 3rd and on to the tie breaker where he was up and then down and then lost. Bad luck for Richard. I could clearly see he was very upset at having lost the second set and also the match.

Never mind a long year lies in wait with, hopefully, better days ahead for Richard.
kohu
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 05.01.2011, 20:23:58    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Puschkin a écrit:
What happened? I only joined when he made the rebreak in the third set. At this point of the match Phau was playing well.

YOu don't want to know. New Year, SAME old Richie.

By now I'm sure you know he was up 6-1, 4-1 and took his foot off the gas a bit, lost focus and the rest is history - let Phau back in, Phau started believing he could win (which was right) playing much better, Richard got tighter, started to force his shots and well, you know the story.

I should have known this would happen when I saw the draw, he almost ALWAYS manges to screw up a good draw. HOpe this is just the lack of confidence and rust from time off and not the start of another long year.
kohu
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 05.01.2011, 21:33:18    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

amurti a écrit:
I could clearly see he was very upset at having lost the second set and also the match.

And well he should have been. I know I WAS even if I've seen this a million times before from him. Too bad he wasn't able to translate that upset into a win.
EdbergEdberggogogo
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 06.01.2011, 03:47:50    Sujet du message: A very frustrating loss Répondre en citant

I checked the score online and saw Richard held firm to win a convincing first set, and after his solid win in the first round I went away and didn't check back until later, figuring the win was certain.

What a disappointment! A great draw is correct! With Cilic out, there was nobody to keep Richard out of the final. He could have picked up some valuable points here. Any finish above a quarterfinal would have helped him.

This was a tough lesson. I hope Richard profits from it later in the season.
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 06.01.2011, 19:15:46    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes all, a dissapointing loss after having the match in his pocket. I think I am getting used to this routine, which is sad, and not getting to angry when he loses a game that was clearly his. I just sat back yesterday and said "oh well, here we go again" did get angry for a moment and just let it go. I do hope this was a good lesson at the beginning of the season and he learns from it. I was happy to see him extremely frustrated which is a good sign. Remember, before he did not seem to care if he lost at all.

Well, on to the next tournament we go and I hope he does his best.
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 10.01.2011, 13:12:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Quite a surprising doubles win for Richard with Julien, they beat nr 2 seeds Mirnyi/Nestor in the champions' tiebreak, after having been slaughtered in the first set. Good luck tomorrow against Ebden. Richard beat him least year in Brisbane.
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 12.01.2011, 08:18:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Everyone asleep? Wink
Richard is in the Sydney QFs, after his wins against Ebden and Seppi, unfortunately Benneteau gave wo for the doubles.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: