· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 271 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Indian Wells & Miami 2012
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Indian Wells & Miami 2012
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ImmzB
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 28.02.2012, 23:16:07    Sujet du message: Indian Wells & Miami 2012 Répondre en citant

05/03/2012 - Week 10: Indian Wells- Masters 1000 (Hard)
12/03/2012 - Week 11: Indian Wells- Masters 1000 (Hard)
19/03/2012 - Week 12: Miami- Masters 1000 (Hard)
26/03/2012 - Week 13: Miami- Masters 1000 (Hard)

After his withdrawal from Dubai due to Flu, hopefully Richard can be fit for Indian Wells where he is defending QF place.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 03.03.2012, 07:28:11    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I've not seen any news reports on his condition since his withdrawal from Dubai, so hopefully he is feeling better and ready for the U.S. side.

I am in Egypt at the moment and was seriously thinking of flying to Dubai had Richard reached the last 8. After his withdrawal I was happy I had not purchased a ticket.

Anyway, good luck Richard in Indian Wells & Miami.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
civ3
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 05.03.2012, 08:37:57    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Richard's ranking will go to 17, down 1 if he gets out 1st round in Indian Wells. Let up hope a quarter or better! Also if he gets out 1st round in Rome his ranking will go to 32. Cmon Richard, don't let last years hard work go to waste! Show us a masters final Smile
civ3
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 07.03.2012, 07:37:26    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good Indian Wells draw, up until Djoko in round 4. Rich will at least know that he must play at a high level!
fabio
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 09.03.2012, 23:36:58    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Richie against Albert Ramos (ATP 57): no match played in past between them. The spanish who plays with the left won 1st round against USA wild-card Jesse Levine (ATP 134): 6-7(10) 7-6(4) 6-2 the score in nearly 3 hours...

Possible 3rd round against german Florian Mayer (ATP 18 and seeding 1Cool or another spanish Pablo Andujar (ATP 45).

Richie had to defend 180 points of last year when Djokovic stopped him before the semifinal. I hope Gasquet manage to play again against Nole (on 1/Cool, so that he can loose only 90 points...
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 10.03.2012, 00:18:43    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

fabio a écrit:
Richie had to defend 180 points of last year when Djokovic stopped him before the semifinal. I hope Gasquet manage to play again against Nole (on 1/Cool, so that he can loose only 90 points...

Why so modest?
blazer
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 10.03.2012, 10:53:05    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

haha Puschkin but i understand what he means. Personally i would be happy if richard got to play djoko as its damage limitation, however there is a chance he could beat djokovic if richard plays well. Very Happy Allez!
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 10.03.2012, 22:35:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am in shock Richard is out of IW. I watched most of the match and was surprised when he did not close it out in the second set. Next I look and it is 3-0 to Ramos in the 3rd set andd I was freakin out. Richard looked out of it and I was happy it was not a bagle in the 3rd set. Imagine I was saying I hope he is not bagled in the 3rd set when he should have won the match in the 2nd.

Was something wrong with Richard? I just do not know what was wrong. He was playing those loopy shots again and miles beyond the baseline.

I'm just flabbergasted right now. I really do not know what to say and on top of that my husband says "oh no - now you will be in a bad mood for the coming days" I am dissapointed, yes, but cannot understand what happened.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
blazer
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 10.03.2012, 22:35:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That was a disgrace. Poor performance. Poor attitude. Way too defensive and just threw in the towell! I thought he had momentum after marseille Sad. That was embarassing... let his fans down aswell as himself. That was not even remotely entertaining. Crying or Very sad
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 10.03.2012, 22:39:00    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Let's call a spade a spade. This was utterly disappointing.
fabio
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 10.03.2012, 23:27:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Todat I was away, so I didn't watch anything. I'm without words above all reading your comments with which I can understand Richie's match...

Can the virus, who obliged him to renounce in Dubai, explain something?
180 ATP points of last year are gone, but now the real question is to understand the true and inner causes of this debacle.

Happy weeek-end to everybody, even if Richie's loss will make it less nice...
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 10.03.2012, 23:37:22    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

fabio a écrit:
Can the virus, who obliged him to renounce in Dubai, explain something?

It may well explain the lack of energy he had throughout the match, but in that case I would have preferred him not to play instead of taking a defeat like this.
kohu
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 10.03.2012, 23:43:37    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

amurti a écrit:
Was something wrong with Richard? I just do not know what was wrong. He was playing those loopy shots again and miles beyond the baseline.

I am dissapointed, yes, but can not understand what happened.

What was wrong - nothing but his all too familar inability to close out a match, get tighter and tighter and let his opponent back in the match.

Unfortunately those who have watched Richard play for a long time have seen this way too many times and even worse, every player on the tour knows they ALWAYS have a chance against Richard so he really never has the upperhand even when in control of a match, as he was today.

THis isn't the first time Richard fades when things get tough and unfortunately it won't be the last. I just hope he didn't have some sort of injury in the third set because that last set was a seroiusly pathetic mental performance.

He was sick 2 weeks ago but that does not explain his CHOKE when serving for the match. HE went from 5-3 to 5-7 and it wasn't because his opponent started to suddenly play amazing tennis. Might partially explain his total lack of effort in the 3rd set but it should NEVER have gotten to a 3rd set.
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 11.03.2012, 00:07:05    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

kohu a écrit:
What was wrong - nothing but his all too familar inability to close out a match, get tighter and tighter and let his opponent back in the match.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/Actualites/Gasquet-coule-a-pic/269390[/url]

He does refer to his flu, though, while he normally does not come up with excuses like that.
kohu
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 11.03.2012, 02:33:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Puschkin a écrit:
kohu a écrit:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/Actualites/Gasquet-coule-a-pic/269390[/url]

He does refer to his flu, though, while he normally does not come up with excuses like that.

FLu MIGHT explain 3rd set but did thr flu make him miss 3 relatively easy forehands when serving for the match...
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 1 sur 4

Sauter vers: