· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 275 invité(s) et 1 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Indian Wells & Miami 2012
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Indian Wells & Miami 2012
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
civ3
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 11.03.2012, 05:20:07    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That was a very poor loss. I also ask what is happening with the Olympics? Will Richard play at all? I do not know the system
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 11.03.2012, 08:44:12    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for posting the article Puschkin which I translated in Google. Richard stated he was very tired and had spent 5 days in bed with a terrible flu. He realized he should have finished the match in Set 2. I must admit I was horrified Richard lost this match, as I am sure he is. Hey, Murray is also out, so I do not feel too bad and he was not sick "as far as I know" - so it happens.

On to Miami we go and hope Richie is feeling better. Someone give Richie a lesson in not giving up too easily and also not coughing a lot whilst playing. When I see him coughing whilst playing I am beginning to think "oh, no, he is showing his opponent he is not feeling too well and if he loses the match, it's okay because he is sick.

This is a big blow to Richard and also his ranking points. I'm not good at the ranking points breakdown so Puschkin please let me know how this will affect him.

Richie get yourself back on track, lift your spirits, and come back roaring - PLEASE
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 11.03.2012, 09:33:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

amurti a écrit:
I'm not good at the ranking points breakdown so Puschkin please let me know how this will affect him.

Too early to say, as it depends on lot on the others' performances, but two players in his close vicinity also lost, Nishikori and F. Mayer.

I am not so worried about the ranking, in fact being 17 to 20 might help you to avoid the Top 4 in round 4, I was more concerned about his level of play and that would not have changed, had he converted match point.
I don't mind defeats as auch, it is the way they come about.
blazer
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 11.03.2012, 11:18:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh so he had the flu. So why is he playing this game from 10ft behind the baseline. Its funny how gasquet is covering twice as much ground as his opponents. The commentators mentioned this in rotterdam. If he felt bad he should have tried to finish the points quickly or just retire at some stange... because that third set was awful. And lets face it he choked. He needs to just step up to the baseline... not just against the likes of delpo, nadal, fed, djoko etc when he has nothing to lose.. but vs smaller opponents otherwise were going to see more early losses. Probably injuries too because he is so far back he's running like a madman back there. And why is Albert Ramos dictating play vs ritchie? Somthing needs to change otherwise his career will go down through injury and losing silly matches Sad He's playing opponents into rhythm, into confidence and letting them dictate.... and besides his defence is not world class but his offence is yet he's defending!!!
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 11.03.2012, 19:44:57    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

blazer a écrit:
And why is Albert Ramos dictating play vs ritchie? He's playing opponents into rhythm, into confidence and letting them dictate.... and besides his defence is not world class but his offence is yet he's defending!!! [/b]

Yes, Blazer, Once Richie lost his serve when serving for the match, he allowed Ramos to dictate play, he played defensively, and looked like the lower ranked player throughout the remainder of the match.

I must say that when Murray lost I did not feel to bad about Richie's loss as a lot of other high ranked players also lost last night. A bad day for many at the office yesterday - which is okay now and again. I sometimes have those days too.
blazer
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 11.03.2012, 19:53:26    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

yeh..that made me feel better but it was richards attitude i hated more than anything... piatti and grosjean have some serious work to do...
EdbergEdberggogogo
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 13.03.2012, 04:44:32    Sujet du message: Yes, a disappointing loss... Répondre en citant

Yes, it was a disappointing loss. When Richard goes out early in a tournament, my interest level in the event drops significantly.

I did not see the match. I thought perhaps the loss was due to jet lag or something.

But there is much talk about the flu being a big problem at this event with a number of players dropping out.

He should have time to recover in time for Miami, and perhaps the slower conditions there will suit his game.
kohu
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 14.03.2012, 17:42:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

blazer a écrit:
Oh so he had the flu. So why is he playing this game from 10ft behind the baseline.

And why is Albert Ramos dictating play vs ritchie? Somthing needs to change otherwise his career will go down through injury and losing silly matches Sad He's playing opponents into rhythm, into confidence and letting them dictate.... and besides his defence is not world class but his offence is yet he's defending!!!

That sums up everything perfectly! He can dictate when feeling confident but the second he looses an ounce of confidence he goes into his passive mess and lets even a inferior player into a winning position.

And as always it's not the fact that he lost but the way he lost - there is a limit to the number of "bad days at the office" one can have or the number of times one can choke at critical points.

Looks like he is doing well in doubles (until he runs into Isner/Querry today) and hopefully playing a few doubles matches where he HAS TO play aggressive will carry over to singles play.
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 15.03.2012, 09:52:40    Sujet du message: Re: Yes, a disappointing loss... Répondre en citant

EdbergEdberggogogo a écrit:
Yes, it was a disappointing loss. When Richard goes out early in a tournament, my interest level in the event drops significantly.

Yes, I also felt the same! and yes, let's hope he does better in Miami "Richie's favorite place!!!!!!!"
civ3
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 16.03.2012, 03:58:04    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have a feeling that Richard will hope to avenge these poor losses. Lets hope he comes out aggresive in Miami
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 16.03.2012, 09:23:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Richard apparently stayed on in IW.

The practice courts featured a few players who had been knocked out. David Ferrer, John Isner, Caroline Wozniacki, Jurgen Melzer, Iveta Benesova, Richard Gasquet, and Julien Benneteau were all getting some training in this morning. The afternoon saw the second half of Quisner–Sam Querry–practicing as well as Milos Raonic, Rafael Nadal, and Marc Lopez.

Source: http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/archives/12657
fabio
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 16.03.2012, 17:15:14    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good news!!! Here's a brief video of Richie's practice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3IfCz-yGLs
(perhaps before the 1st round, perhaps after...)

I think Richie wants return soon in perfect form for Miami and above all for the european season. A real pity this virus because I watched him in Marseille against Del Potro and he played good even if he lost...
blazer
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 17.03.2012, 14:00:34    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Richard hitting with a giant rat ! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlIhxk4pgxs
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 18.03.2012, 15:39:20    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[quote="fabio"]Good news!!! Here's a brief video of Richie's practice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3IfCz-yGLs
(perhaps before the 1st round, perhaps after...)quote]

Thanks for the video -I see that Richie is miles behind the baseline - even in practice!!.

Let's hope Richie does well in Miami - Good Luck
blazer
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 19.03.2012, 21:17:56    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Miami draw again seems ok up to djokovic.. in terms of the seeds who have been place. Ritchie seems to match up well with Lopez. But why alsways djoko? getting boring Shocked
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 2 sur 4

Sauter vers: