· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 174 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Indian Wells & Miami 2012
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Indian Wells & Miami 2012
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kohu
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 20.03.2012, 19:55:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

blazer a écrit:
Miami draw again seems ok up to djokovic.. in terms of the seeds who have been place. Ritchie seems to match up well with Lopez. But why alsways djoko? getting boring Shocked

Let's just hope he gets to Djokovic. Potential to get revenge over Ramos too. similar draw to Iw but hopefully a lot better result!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
fabio
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 22.03.2012, 23:38:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

2nd round (1st match for Richie) agianst Cedrik-Marcel Stebe who eliminated "my" Flavio Cipolla (6-3 7-5). Sad

The german, who plays with left, is 21 years old and ATP 91.
This year hasn't still won only one match in ATP circuit (only in Davis Cup against Schwank, but Germany had alreay lost the tie ). He reached the semifinal in Heilbron, a german Challenger: he won with Greul, Becker and Berrer and lost to Bemelmans. In IW, he put together 4 games against Sweeting...

Gasquet and Stebe never played before. Will Richie's victory arrive after more than one mounth? Question
blazer
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 23.03.2012, 00:31:49    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

haha, dont think like that. Richard really should win. i think he'll get to atleast the match vs djoko Wink
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 24.03.2012, 20:12:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I watched most of the match and was happy when Richie won the first, even if I did not think he was playing that well. then came the second set, what a mess and cannot recall how many times each were broken. Anyway, I was very dissapointed in his play in the second when he should have won easily. Then came the third and he was showing Stebe that he was hurt "so I was annoyed" and then called the trainer when he was up 5-2 when I felt he should have waited until after the match, especially as he was up 5-3. Anyway, when he closed out the match "agressively, I must add" I was like "whew" and glad that was over.

Not sure what was wrong with Richie but I felt he was not playing that great. Unsure, what the stats were but I am happy he came through tonight. Let's hope he is feeling better for the next match.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 25.03.2012, 09:41:10    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Let's just hope he gets to Djokovic. Potential to get revenge over Ramos too. similar draw to Iw but hopefully a lot better result![/quote]

Yes, Kohu, a rematch with Ramos. I hope he can take revenge but he seemed hurt yesterday during his match with Stebe. I really do hope he can beat Ramos and get back on track.
kohu
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 25.03.2012, 09:52:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I only saw the first 4 games of the match and Richie was up 3-1 but could just as well been down by that score because he was playing very defensively-what's new. I bet Richard hated playing on that court; there wasn't much space behind the baseline and with his usual miles behind the line position he was literally almost on the back fence/wall at times during the games I saw.

Amurti - I don't know what's wrong with Richie either but I don't think he's been playing well all year- seems to have completely lost the flair that made him one of my favorites. Sometimes I'm actually bored watching him play. Glad he won but I hope that spark gets back in his game.

And PLEASE hope he does not have ANOTHER injury that keeps him out!
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 26.03.2012, 22:13:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

There was no stream until 3-1 second set. Even if Richard lost that set, I was always confident. Richard had Ramos run quite a lot and the Spaniard seemed tired, he cramped towards the end.

Richard was not in full flow, but his determination could be felt, he was out for revenge and he got it.
civ3
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 27.03.2012, 11:36:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Great result Rich! I hope you take it to Djokovic, like we know you can! Very Happy About 30 seconds of highlights on the Miami daily highlights http://www.atpworldtour.com/. I love it how he is wearing his hat! Takes us back to the glory days when he was seen at the same level as Nadal and Djokovic!

Cmon Rich show us the French flair! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 27.03.2012, 23:14:21    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Can someone say something about the match against Nole, please. I came home from abroad and only saw the last two games.
blazer
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 27.03.2012, 23:29:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

sure Puschkin... richard strated off well. djoko making some errors and gasquet took advantage and went 2-1 up on his serve. He then lost a key game from being 30-0 up and having game points with a few deuces... a very high quality game of great importance. similar to the one he had at 2-0 vs djokovic in the first set of indian wells last year. He then to his credit stayed with djokovic. he played well and had several break points in 2 different games. At 5-5 he had break points... one was a lousy second serve miss hit return of the backhand greated by the crouds anger. Then he had another.. to whcih he played an awful rally. After that djokovic won a tight game at 6-5 taking his first chance and undeservedly in my opinion took the set. The second set want too good.. however he did not completly give up but the first set loss was the end. Good first set... played the big points appalingly whereas djoko was the opposite... that was the difference. When will he receive some rewards?
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 27.03.2012, 23:35:52    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

blazer a écrit:
sure Puschkin.

Thanks, so I will try to watch a replay, seems worth it. Very Happy
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 28.03.2012, 14:01:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I watched most of the match and was thrilled as Richie came out charging and played like a champ the first set until he was broken. As Kohu mentioned then it was over. Richie did stay with Djokovic for most of the second set so, at least, it was not a disaster.

I thought after the match - if Richie can only keep up that fighting spirit "as he did the first 5 games" he could easily have won the match. Unfortunately, Richie gives up too easily and that is the sad fact of the matter. He may continue fighting with lower ranked players but when he meets the top guns he gives up too easily.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF RICHIE - GO A CHARGIN AND TAKE EM DOWN
socks
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 28.03.2012, 14:29:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Actually amurti, it was blazer that said that! But what a spirted performance from Richard, very proud of him! Very Happy Also, I'm new to the forum, so hello everyone!
blazer
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 28.03.2012, 14:34:21    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello socks! yes i did say that... but it was an honest mistake from amurti. why were you proud of him?... i think it was a typical gasquet loss vs good players... a bitter-sweet loss.
socks
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 28.03.2012, 14:37:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After scraping past Stebe and Ramos in previous rounds I expected Djokovic to walk all over him, but he stood his ground and played a really impressive first set, but as mentioned before it went down hill from there. But Djoko is number one in the world, and to take 8 games off of him is a really big acheivement.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 3 sur 4

Sauter vers: