· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 292 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Indian Wells & Miami 2012
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Indian Wells & Miami 2012
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blazer
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 28.03.2012, 14:38:48    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I agree socks, however richard should not be pleased for winning 8 games. He has the potential to beat any player!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
socks
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 28.03.2012, 14:40:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is very true! At points I thought he would do it, but given his recent poor performances I just didn't expect it, I will try to take a more positive outlook from here on!
blazer
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 28.03.2012, 14:42:26    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is good socks more positive. I think all of us can be negative supporting him at times. He has many faults both tactically and mentally. Welcome to the forum Socks!! Very Happy
fabio
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 28.03.2012, 15:25:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome Socks! Very Happy

I agree with you when you explained about poor expectations about Richie's match against Nole. I think that, even if Gasquet had taken 1st set (and he could do it!), Djokovic would have won the match.

However I'm satisfied about Miami: 45 points for his ranking, after a negative IW where he lost many points... Smile
Puschkin

MessagePosté le: 28.03.2012, 15:55:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

socks a écrit:
and to take 8 games off of him is a really big acheivement.

Meanwhile I watched partly the replay and it is not about taking 8 games from Nole, it is the way he took at least some of them, by courageous play, which was such a difference to his previous matches in Miami. He scraped through against Stebe and he won on endurance against Ramos, but yesterday his level of play was up to the task and that bodes well for the clay season.
kohu
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 28.03.2012, 18:38:40    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

socks a écrit:
Actually amurti, it was blazer that said that! But what a spirted performance from Richard, very proud of him! Very Happy Also, I'm new to the forum, so hello everyone!

FIrst, welcome to forum, Socks!

And Blazer just beat me to the punch, I would have said the same thing. Richard played a GREAT first 5 or 6 games but just can not keep the intensity up-same old story. And once he lets his foot off the gas, a decent opponent will find a way to take advantage.

He can get away with a loss of intensity against lower ranked players but not against the big guys. Sure even the top players may have a SHORT dip in intensity/concentration but they recover quickly and come back firing. Richard lets that dip drag on and you can almost see his resignation and lack of belief once he dips against a top player. I actually started watching the Murray/Simon match after the first set because I knew excatly what was going to happen after he lost the first when up a break. BTW I switched back to Richie's match about midway through second set because the Murray Simon match was SOOOO BORING.

I was gald to see Richie playing MUCH more aggressively than his previous 2 Miami matches and with a lot better (for him) court position. Until of course the critical points in the first set when he went a little passive and the rest is history.

Richard was not selected for the next Davis Cup match, even though it is on clay and I think Richard may well be the BEST clay court French player- yes even better than MOnfils who really is good on clay not because he has the shots but because he can run everything down. I'd rather see rIchard getting ready for the clay court season on his own so for me no great loss to not be on DC but I think RIchard really likes it despite his somewhat "checkered history" with DC.

Can't wait for the magical RIchie to reappear on the clay.
socks
Little Fan
Little Fan

MessagePosté le: 28.03.2012, 19:46:04    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing Gasquet in his next tourny and hoping he can hit some good form and push for top 10 Very Happy
blazer
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 28.03.2012, 23:03:37    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is great socks... glad to have you on board Very Happy. Bring on Monte Carlo. Allez Gasquet!!!
amurti
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 28.03.2012, 23:16:24    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome to the forum socks and very nice to hear your take on Richie. I have been a fan for a long time and still waiting for that magical moment when I can say "yes, he made it and is no longer afraid of the boys ahead of him in the rankings" I hope that will come one day for me and all of you here.

Kohu, I agree wholeheartedly with your analysis on Richie - I could not have said it better. Richie just started off great against Djok and I was thinking "yes, here is the Richie I love - attacking and all fired up" but, as you said, we have seen it so many times, when he just takes his foot off the gas and I, also, know what is going to happen next. I hope the day comes when I see him not giving up so easily and finds that belief that he so lacks.

Anyway, I love Richie and want that day to come so much, so will keep watching my boy as I do love to watch when he is playing great tennis.

I'm already looking forward to the next tournament - again, hoping this will be it.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Richard Gasquet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 sur 4

Sauter vers: