· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 282 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Players we like/dislike
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Players we like/dislike
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Suivante

Ce forum est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Tennis in general
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 25.07.2006, 19:37:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I saw match Korolev-Cilic at Horvatia tournamnet. Beautiful match and two amazing 18 yers olds! Cilic won-- great serve, one more talented Chroat. Korolev is just great! Suggest that you keep your eyes on them both, gilrs! Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 26.07.2006, 03:14:47    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I've never seen Korolev play, but I have heard of him. I'm interested in seeing him in the next few years.

As for Cilic, I've only seen bits and pieces of him play and I was impressed with him since the first time I saw him. He reached the semifinals in Gstaad where he lost to Feliciano Lopez. He could have won that match. I'm hoping he can qualify for the US Open as the USTA would never give a non-American, "no-name" a wildcard. Rolling Eyes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 29.07.2006, 22:45:01    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I've seen Cilic playing and I love his game, he plays with a lot of attitude and he's very talented.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 30.07.2006, 12:11:24    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am on vacation and can´t enjoy Internet as I am used to! Crying or Very sad

Can somebody tell more about the tournamnets that are going on? Anybody is watching anything? Sinead, how is the US tournamnet? How is Agassi playing? Is he in good shape? I wish I went to US Open to see his last macth! Crying or Very sad
I know Safin was supposed to play there too. Did you happen to see his match?

Will appreciate any news a lot! Very Happy
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 30.07.2006, 17:35:49    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No, problem Gulzhan. I would be more than happy too Very Happy

I've seen only two matches from LA-Andre's quarterfinal match and Tommy's semifinal yesterday.

The Andre-Gonzo quarterfinal was a pretty good match. It was close in each set and you never really knew who had the advantage. The final set was extremely tight. Andre saved three matchpoints I believe in one game-he was down Love-40 on his serve. Gonzo was hitting some amazing forehands. They just went sailing past Andre. I was hoping Andre would win, but Gonzo was really the better player (or he came up with the better shots on bigger points). I was actually surprised that Gonzo lost to Dima yesterday in the semfinals. I didn't see the match, but I really thought Gonzo was the favorite.

Tommy Haas' semi against Hrbaty wasn't that exciting. The first set was pretty boring. Haas was in total control on his serve and Hrbaty really wasn't doing much. The 2nd set was closer, but I still never felt that Tommy was being threatened. His one-handed backhand is a thing of beauty. I think Tommy is going to win the final later today against Dima but I'm hoping its going to be a good match.

Andre seemed to be playing really well in LA from what I've read and saw. There was no sign of injury or pain in his match so I think he's going to have a pretty good summer. I think he will making some noise before he goes out.. I would love to be at his final match at the US Open. I might not be able to go to the Open this year because I'm starting college and school starts earlier Crying or Very sad I really want to see Andre play live one more time before he retires.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 31.07.2006, 11:10:33    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks a lot, Sinead!

I am glad to hear Andre is doing well. I hope soooo much he´ll have a beautiful last match at US Open! Very Happy

Hey, great to hear Turso did so well! Too bad he lost to Haas, had a good chance in the second set--- it could have been a nice title for him! Crying or Very sad I really think Mitya (that is how he prefers to be called in Russian Very Happy ) has chances for US Open. Very Happy

Ups, just realized I posted this in the wrong thread!!! Embarassed Will go to another one! Very Happy
Forever1Gasquet
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 17.09.2006, 06:55:36    Sujet du message: Players we like/dislike on the tennis circuit. Répondre en citant

As far as my favorite tennis players go, Mr. Richard Gasquet heads my list at number 1, of course. The number two seed belongs to Marat Safin, the radiant Russian. The third slot goes to the Belgian Xavier Malisse.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 17.09.2006, 07:23:45    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Want to post here few words about Henin-Hardenne. Saw her playing at fed Cup yesterady against Flavia Pennetta (so nice to see Moya cheering! Wink Isn't he cool?!!!).

I don't like Justine for many reasons-- mostly because of her unability to accept defeat which annoys me a lot! Evil or Very Mad I was sure that after her defeat from Sharapova at US Open she'll slip into her usual defeat depression! Well, I forgot about the Fed Cup final! And about Clijsters's injury!

Justine stepped over her fears for the sake of the country's pride and fought enourmously yesterday! Shocked You can see how important it's for her to win. And you can see how scared of defeat she is. Brave little Justine... Embarassed

Well, I still don't like her much, but want to admit openly ( Wink ) that I respect her for such an attitude twards the Fed Cup and her country's interests!!! Very Happy

Allez Justine! Good luck in today's match against Francesca! Very Happy
Blueskye
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 17.09.2006, 12:50:40    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I didn't use to like Justine either, just because she just seemed to have such a cold attitude, but over the past few months I have warmed towards her just beacuse of her fighting spirit on court and also her respect towards other players. I know she had a tough childhood which is part of why she comes across as such a "cold" person, but I really don't think that is who she is. I've also seen lots of interviews with her lately where she seems to have matured and she does handle defeets alot more gracefully than I would ever have thought she would Wink ! So best of luck to her and the Belgium fed cup team Smile ! ( To bad Kim couldn't be part of it.. Sad )
gulzhan
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 18.09.2006, 16:01:13    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sad Justine could not hold it on... I think this Fed Cup will worsen her condition after the US Open defeat... Sad Hope she'll recover by the World Championship. Good luck, Justine! Very Happy
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 19.09.2006, 01:12:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Coria is on an awful run of form Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
no83 in the world now and he just lost in a challenger to Sabau Crying or Very sad

It sucks!

About Henin, she seems to quit quite often when she's going to lose Wink
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Blueskye
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 19.09.2006, 09:53:17    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Poor Justine Sad . She did her best, but she had to much pressure on her..You can't call it a team if only 1 player is contributing..it sounds harsh and I'm sure Kirsten Flipkens tried her best, but the Belgian team were all depending on Justine to deliver too much.
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 20.09.2006, 12:48:48    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It doesn't just sound harsh, it is! Kirsten tried her best whereas Henin (who only shows up at Fed Cup when she can be bothered) was the one who let the team down by quitting. Flipkens has taken Belgium to the final and was clearly very upset at losing. Henin took care of herself as usual.

I don't know if she was injured, she probably was a little (though when she is losing matches she usually has an injury and often retires Rolling Eyes ) but i just feel it's really unfair to blame Flipkens when it was Henin who quit
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Blueskye
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 20.09.2006, 20:48:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am not putting all the blame on Flipkens (reread my post above plz)! I know that she was part of helping the Belgiam team reach the finals, but incase you haven't heard, Justine is out for 3 weeks due to the injury that you say she "may or may not" have suffered from. So saying that they lost because she was forced to quit and by that "let the team down"is just ridiculous Question . Had Justine not won her 2 matches ( which she did with alot of willpower) then the final would have been over long before the doubles! Flipkens did not take Belgium to the finals on her own ( check the records), they did that as a team, with most of the wins coming from Kim and Justine.
Anyway, congrats to Italy, they won it fair and square.
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 21.09.2006, 00:42:01    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sheva a écrit:
I don't know if she was injured, she probably was a little (though when she is losing matches she usually has an injury and often retires Rolling Eyes )

If you don't like that, then I don't understand why you like Coria.

I don't think discussing over someone's fault because of an injury is nice, but well... just an opinion
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ce forum est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Tennis in general Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Suivante
Page 33 sur 36

Sauter vers: