· Le Best of
· Messages Privés
· Photos
· Recherches
· Sondages
· Téléchargements
· Votre Compte

Qui est online?
Il y a pour le moment 275 invité(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne.

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Vous pouvez vous enregistrer gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Language
Selectionnez la langue de l'interface:

English French

Partenaires

TennisMagazine

Le Coq Sportif

RichardGasquet.net :: Voir le sujet - Off Topic stuff
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Off Topic stuff
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Open Forum!
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 24.06.2006, 19:04:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sheva a écrit:
what is it? My chemical romance lead singer? Laughing
what's your first one?

XD Laughing
I would NEVER get a tattoo with a band name or a boyfriend name or something you can regret!
The first one is a little violet star and this one also has stars, I'll give you the links when I have the pics Razz
I went alone to get it and I didn't pass out Laughing it didn't hurt!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
carolconde
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 24.06.2006, 19:44:36    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Daniela a écrit:

Good to know it didnt hurt because I wanna to get one... but it my take a while since I did another piercing not to long ago and my parents didnt like it very much...
And Daniela... I know no one waits to drink when they are 18, but maybe in some other countries the law is more strict than in Brasil... Wink Cause here is more likely that you'll have your first shot when you're 14...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 25.06.2006, 13:43:41    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Daniela a écrit:
Sheva a écrit:
what is it? My chemical romance lead singer? Laughing
what's your first one?

XD Laughing
I would NEVER get a tattoo with a band name or a boyfriend name or something you can regret!
The first one is a little violet star and this one also has stars, I'll give you the links when I have the pics Razz

I want the links Razz they sound pretty

You went all alone? Sad I'd have gone with you if you'd asked Laughing
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 25.06.2006, 21:19:46    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Daniela, that's so awesome for another tattoo. I think you posted a photo on MTF of your first one because I could do remember seeing something with stars on your stomach. I can't wait for the photos. Very Happy

I would love to get a tattoo, but I wouldn't know what to get or where to get it. Lately, though I was thinking of getting two tennis racquets crossed on my stomach or on my lower back. I don't know though.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 26.06.2006, 01:11:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sheva a écrit:
You went all alone? Sad I'd have gone with you if you'd asked Laughing

Laughing Why are we getting along so well? maybe because we don't talk as often as we used to so we don't have time to fight and the little time we have we are nice to each other
Sweet4Richard a écrit:

I would love to get a tattoo, but I wouldn't know what to get or where to get it. Lately, though I was thinking of getting two tennis racquets crossed on my stomach or on my lower back. I don't know though.

The last one I got is on my lower back and it didn't hurt at all, I had been told that it was going to hurt a lot in that place, but that's not true!
It's a really good feeling (I'm not going to say it's wonderful and you don't feel anything, but... maybe). If the tattoo is really tiny then you get it done in minutes, When I was getting this one the guy told me "go see if you like it" and I was like "it's alrealy done?", really fast. So... go for it! (I'm really good with advices, if your parents get angry with you, tell them it was my fault)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
carolconde
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 26.06.2006, 20:29:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

if i do get a tattoo I'll write my parents name in japanese on my back... i think it's a way to show how greatfull I am and in being it in japanese it's different than just writing normally...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 27.06.2006, 01:20:44    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Laughing Why are we getting along so well? maybe because we don't talk as often as we used to so we don't have time to fight and the little time we have we are nice to each other

It must be that. Twisted Evil I could be evil if you'd prefer?
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 27.06.2006, 21:41:49    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Daniela a écrit:

The last one I got is on my lower back and it didn't hurt at all, I had been told that it was going to hurt a lot in that place, but that's not true!
It's a really good feeling (I'm not going to say it's wonderful and you don't feel anything, but... maybe). If the tattoo is really tiny then you get it done in minutes, When I was getting this one the guy told me "go see if you like it" and I was like "it's alrealy done?", really fast. So... go for it! (I'm really good with advices, if your parents get angry with you, tell them it was my fault)

That's good to know that the lower back doesn't hurt that much. My parents wouldn't be angry with me either. My father is all for me getting a tattoo. As for my mom, I don't think she would care less. They still don't know about my naval piercing yet Wink
I'm more afraid that if I get it, I'm going to regret it or not like it after its done. I would have to find the perfect design though before I make my decision. I think I'll get in college sometime over the next four years Laughing

Thanks for the advice! Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Adresse AIM
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 30.06.2006, 00:33:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I saw what you posted on the member thread and.....

Happy 19th Birthday, Carol
I hope you have a great day
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 26.08.2006, 21:31:35    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

hey... I've been out for a while, just wanted to let you know I'm back... some of you know why I wasn't here...

I've been in Brazil for some days, I work in a hotel so we went to play football (soccer) with other teams, the team I play on (all girls from the hotel) didn't win the tournament but we won fair play award Laughing
it was an amazing experience I met very cool people and I took about 150 pics Laughing

so.. I'm back Very Happy
Sheva
Master Fan
Master Fan

MessagePosté le: 27.08.2006, 18:26:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Daniela a écrit:
hey... I've been out for a while, just wanted to let you know I'm back... some of you know why I wasn't here...

I've been in Brazil for some days, I work in a hotel so we went to play football (soccer) with other teams, the team I play on (all girls from the hotel) didn't win the tournament but we won fair play award Laughing
it was an amazing experience I met very cool people and I took about 150 pics Laughing

so.. I'm back Very Happy

woohoo!!!
Welcome back Dani!

I'm ashamed, how could a friend of mine win fair play award Laughing

i want to see the pics. It sounds great. See you soon.
Daniela

MessagePosté le: 27.08.2006, 19:58:07    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sheva a écrit:

I'm ashamed, how could a friend of mine win fair play award Laughing

I feel the same way... it's so confusing Laughing

-> another off topic stuff:

Am I the only person who enjoyed Superman Returns? Everyone I talked to seems to hate the movie
blu-ray
Super fan
Super fan

MessagePosté le: 28.08.2006, 00:04:23    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sheva a écrit:
woohoo!!! Welcome back Dani! I'm ashamed, how could a friend of mine win fair play award Laughing i want to see the pics. It sounds great. See you soon.

+1 Wink
Welcome back Daniela !! I want to see the pics too Smile
Hasta pronto ! (oops... see you soon Very Happy)
I haven't seen Superman Returns so I can't give you my first impressions...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
just_ibeth
Mega Fan
Mega Fan

MessagePosté le: 28.08.2006, 02:24:15    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

mmm...haven´t seen it!!!

sorry dani!!!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sweet4Richard

MessagePosté le: 30.08.2006, 03:22:34    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hey Daniela. Nice to see you around again Very Happy

I just wanted to say i probably won't be around too much in the next few days because I just started college and when I'm not at college I'm watching the Open.

Stupid rainy NY though. I got soaked today coming out of class Mad
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RichardGasquet.net Index du Forum -> Open Forum! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivante
Page 7 sur 9

Sauter vers: